Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proving my point about life sentences

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It is almost impossible that a person is going to change. People do not change. If they did something one time, most likely sooner or later they will do it again.
    You ever make a mistake in your life Pasha? Did you learn from it? Learning is a change in itself. Obviously a case like this, I agree with you the guy should be shot immediately, but there is flaws in your statement about people not changing. A reasonable person is expected to learn from a mistake, therefore changing.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    This is why you (we) need a thread called, "random musings by mma#1fan". You could tell one story a day/week and I would be happy.

it really was no fun to live through most of what i've been through
    but ever since i heard an 11 yr girl say i wished i still lived @ home so my dad could fuck me eveyday i just want to feel love.
    i promised my self i would think of her any time i wanted to go poor me and it's worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    only people above 18 right i've been charched with two of your crimes plead down and svered 9 months then 6 more months but i was a kid
    some people can change i did all it took for me was having a kid
    I strongly believe that their should be an age minimum on a sentencing someone to executions. It is have been proven through brain scans that the area of the brain that processes consequences goes through it most rapid development during the late teen's early 20's for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    Man Kills Baby, Gets Out of Prison, Kills Another | wltx.com

Let them out, they do it again. I'd say in his second child murder, the US Court system is an accomplice.

Mandatory life sentences for rape, murder, serious violent crimes, child molestation, armed robbery, etc.
    Yes because everyone that has killed a child and been released has done it again. One case does not prove "Let them out, they do it again". All it does is proof the risk of it re-occuring.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

but ever since i heard an 11 yr girl say i wished i still lived @ home so my dad could fuck me eveyday i just want to feel love.
    That is possibly the most depressing thing I have ever read on these forums, ever.

i promised my self i would think of her any time i wanted to go poor me and it's worked great.
    Wow, I take back the wanting to hear more stories. Did I read this right?

Thread Information