Thread: UFC ON FOX 6 Weigh-In Results: Champ Johnson, Challenger Dodson Hit Mark

1. Default UFC ON FOX 6 Weigh-In Results: Champ Johnson, Challenger Dodson Hit Mark

UFC on FOX 6 weigh-in results: Champ Johnson, challenger Dodson hit mark | News

UFC on FOX 6 weigh-in photos: An MMAjunkie.com image gallery | News

CHICAGO – MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps) was on scene and reporting live from today's official UFC on FOX 6 fighter weigh-ins, where all 22 competitors successfully made weight.

The festivities took place at Chicago Theatre. The nearby United Center, meanwhile, hosts Saturday's network-televised event.

Among those weighing in were UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson (125 pounds) and challenger John Dodson (124), who headline the event. Donning a Pop Rocks T-shirt and holding a bag of the candy in his mouth, Dodson made the 125-pound limit with a pound to spare.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (204) and Glover Teixeira (206), who co-headline the show, also hit the scale and engaged in a heated staredown.

The full weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
    Champ Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. John Dodson (124)

Quinton Jackson (204) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)

Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (155)

Erik Koch (145) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 5 p.m. ET)
    T.J. Grant (155) vs. Matt Wiman (156)

Clay Guida (146) vs. Hatsu Hioki (146)

Pascal Krauss (171) vs. Mike Stumpf (170)

Ryan Bader (205) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)

Shawn Jordan (251) vs. Mike Russow (256)

Rafael Natal (185) vs. Sean Spencer (186)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
    David Mitchell (171) vs. Simeon Thoresen (171)
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Cat--Smasher posted it, but you put in more effort. He's just a dirty thread whore. Every thread he touches experiences painful urination.

*edit*

Did you photoshop something on Dodson's face?
    Last edited by Leucoethiops; 01-26-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Sorry it's been a VERY long day. With our wedding only a few weeks away, we are running around like fools right now.

Yeah Cat posts the weigh ins, I post the pictures. I just completely glossed over his. Again I'm dead tired. And no I didn't. He had what I think were Pop Rocks in his mouth, a package of them.
    Hey, congrats on the wedding! And thanks for the color thread, of course.

Rampage looks cut and healthy. Should be a barnburner but uh lets keep our fingers crossed hah!

Hell I'm ready for 5pm to roll around just to get the show underway let alone the Main Card. Gonna be a good night of fights, fellas...cheers!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information