+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: UFC on Fox 6

R1) Johnson
    R2) Dodson
    R3-R5) Johnson

49-46

Good night of fights. Wasn't live and was smoking some food so I haven't see how people reacted but...

Johnson Dodson was a good fight. I thought 48 -47 for Demetrius. Good fight.

Rampage and Glover was good. I thought Rampaged was going to get finished in the first, but he gutted that shit out. Tough fight for both guys. Glover is legit tough. Can't wait to see his next fight.

That kick Pettis through to the body made me hurt from my recliner. Awesome precision. First one crippled Cowboy and the second one finished him.

Lorenzo Lamas through some killer elbows. Man those were nasty.

Clay one a very boring fight. Though Hioki did more damage from the bottom. Props to Clay for having the Stache of the night.

TJ Grant was in Beast mode. Comes out to Whitesnake and I was thinking he was gonna get thrashed but yet again I was wrong.

My pickems sucked, but Here I Go Again.............

Great night of fights. I only caught the main card cuz I was at work, but man was it exciting.

Lamas really moved himself ahead of the pack with that win tonight.

Pettis looked as good as ever. That guy is such an exciting fighter to watch. I think his athleticism and coordination honestly don't get enough credit. The guy is doing some Ong Bak shit in every fight. If they don't give Gil the title shot then please for the love of God give it to Pettis. Pettis/Bendo II would be such a sick fight.

Kinda sad to see Rampage end his UFC career the way he did, but he went out like a fuggin warrior. I kinda figured Glover would win by UD, but he gets clipped A LOT and he's gotta be careful about that as his competition steps up.

And Johnson/Dodson. Those guys did their division proud. That was a great back and forth fight. I was kinda surprised Dodson tired out the way he did, but Johnson showed a lot of heart and determination in that victory. Good shit from both fighters.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE PETTIS CARTWHEEL KICK!!!!!

Was I high or did Rampage get the shit beat out of him for 3 rounds? That man has had his ass WHOOPED on multiple occasions in his life, and this was one of the worst ones.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE PETTIS CARTWHEEL KICK!!!!!
    GIFSoup

Quote Originally Posted by trustkill View Post
    I love you.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information