+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Varner has some unpleasant things to say about Cerrone vs Pettis

1. Default Jamie Varner has some unpleasant things to say about Cerrone vs Pettis

UFC on FOX 6 in Tweets: Pros react to Johnson vs. Dodson, Rampage vs. Teixeira, Cerrone vs. Pettis - MMA Fighting

Jamie Varner ✔ @jamievarner

What a p@$$y are u kidding me

1:42 AM - 27 Jan 13 from Scottsdale, AZ, United States
    *Not exactly sure who he was talking about. I would assume Cerrone. Varner vs Cerrone III next?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Well, I never thought I woulda seen Cerrone go out the way he did, I'm all for a third fight between these two...Varner has looked much better lately than he did in their 2nd fight...assuming he was calling Cerrone a pussy

apparently he thinks falling from a liver kick is silly but its not just ask bas rutten to demonstrate jaime
    speaking of pussy didnt the guy with the pussy voice dropout of a fight on fightday because he was to sick to compete
    varner cerrine 3 is olay by me but i like the lauzon idea better
    Last edited by mmawolverine; 01-27-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Not really interested in a third match at this point. Quite a few other good matches for both out there. With Cerrone coming off a loss be a good time to match him up with Lauzon also off a loss.

Getting kicked in the liver isn't what I call a good time. Maybe I'm just a pussy too. They do say that you are what you eat lol

Anyway, Varner vs Cerrone seems to make sense to me at this point. Normally I would root for Varner but after a comment like that I think I'll go for Cerrone.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Jamie Varner can shut the fuck up too. That liver kick would of dropped him just the same... Those are no joke. Just ask Brock, a liver kick retired him.

Sounds like he's just trying to stir up a hornet's nest for a 3rd fight with Cerrone honestly.

Cerrone wins this again and probably makes Varner retire for the 78th time.

With that said, I like Varner but don't ever see him beating Cerrone.

He's just saying that because everyone was calling him a pussy after the first Cerrone fight. Crumbling to a liver kick doesn't make you a pussy though. Exaggerating how hurt you are to weasel out of an ass kicking does with a W.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information