+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie Varner has some unpleasant things to say about Cerrone vs Pettis

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    He beat Cerrone in their first fight. If they fight a third time, and it is a 3 round fight, Varner has a good shot at beating Cerrone again IMO.
    Yes I forgot they are 1-1 but I still don't see Varner winning a rubber match between them. Varners a solid fighter but I just think Cerrone has his number. I'm not opposed to another fight tho, as it would definitely be a contender for fight of the year.

So you yourself can pass judgement and say Varner wasn't hurt yet can say Cerrone was?
    Watch the end of Varner/Cerrone 1. I didn't come to that conclusion myself, Varner was booed by the entire crowd and then called a bitch by just about everyone on the forums.

On a side note, does anyone else have problems selecting the "Quote message in reply?" box? I've tried on a Mozilla, Explorer, and Chrome, but when I click it nothing happens.

I think Cerrone was in legit pain, liver shots shuts most guys down, except if your name is Arturo Gatti...then you just get pissed.....R.I.P Arturo
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Not a P@$$y at all. He was already hurting and that shot would have put anyone down, especially Varner.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

I don't know what happened to Cerrone in that fight. He just looked stiff and awkward the whole time. Never got close to getting into any kind of rhythm.
    Congrats to showtime though, he earned it.
    Can't wait for showtime v. smooth again! Wouldn't mind seeing Cerrone and Varner go at it again either.
    WAR WEC!!!

What's a passy?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information