Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frankie Edgar Warns Ahead of UFC 156 “Don’t Mistake My Kindness for Weakness”

I swear a while back I read something about Aldo training with Edson Mendes JR.

I think Frankie has the best possible guy training with him daily to emulate Aldo's style. And apparently Frankie and Barboza are the tightest of friends now spending countless hours in and out of the gym together.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Frankie is going to be the fight C.Mendes was supposed to be and then some.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    yeah i'd bet AO thought it was bull shit
    What was it exactly? I'd like to read that article.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

frankie has me nervous... now that he has been training with Barboza all this time...

should be a good fight.

Thread Information