Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maynard: 'Whether Now or Later, Pettis and I Are on a Collision Course'

Maynard decisions Pettis if he can't make nothing happen before Maynard grabs him. I also think Maynard matches up very well with Bendo.

In my opinion Pettis is full of talent and has all of the potential in the world to be that guy in the division, He just has to put it together and keep it together. He had one hiccup with Guida were he got smothered and humped to a UD loss. But I think he's growing and really learned with that. Putting someone like Askren in your camp and busting your ass trying to get away from him may show much improvement. Anyway if I was him I'd wait for the shot if there's a clear winner in the Melendez/Hendo fight, but if there isn't and there's an automatic rematch or some shit he needs to fight, and win drastically.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

And this is a fight Pettis wont take until after his title shot..No way him or anyone around him would risk it, Guida controlled a fight with Pettis it would be a 15 minute waste of life to watch Ole Lay N Pray Gray smother Pettis to another boring as fuck decision.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information