Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes and Cheick Kongo vs. Roy Nelson added to UFC 159

Default Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes and Cheick Kongo vs. Roy Nelson added to UFC 159

Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes and Cheick Kongo vs. Roy Nelson added to UFC 159 - Bloody Elbow

Earlier tonight you probably saw Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen on The Ultimate Fighter. Those two will fight for Jones' LHW title on April 27th in New Jersey at UFC 159, and two more fights are confirmed for the card. Ariel Helwani reported on UFC Tonight (which saw Chael Sonnen debut as new co-host) that Phil Davis and Vinny Magalhaes will square off at 205 lbs, while Cheick Kongo and Roy Nelson face each other in the heavyweight division. The official UFC Twitter account confirms both
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Kongo vs Big Country is a fight I've wanted to see for a long time. I really like Roy for this fight, and I think that big overhand right will find a home in Kongo's grill. KOTN type stuff.

I, too, hope Roy can knock Kongo out cold. That would be great. I see Kongo trying to use his size and strength to push Roy against the cage, like he always does, and knee him in the balls 9 times throughout the fight. I hope Roy can avoid that and plant him on the canvas.

As for Davis/Vinny, I cannot wait for that fight!!! I always root for Phil and it's no different this time. I hope he makes a statement against Vinny.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

^Same here, I like Phil. He should beat Vinny handily imo.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Vinny ftw, him and Roy are my picks for these two.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

6. Default

Roy won't even need a cup if his genitals are anything like his head. Rock hard and padded with a forest of hair.
    ------------------

Oh man, this is great! I was calling for Vinny vs Davis as soon as I heard Forrest pulled out of their fight. As for Kongo vs Nelson, this seems like kind of a step back for someone who was supposed to be fighting Shane Carwin in his last fight. Anyway, I see Nelson getting the KO

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Roy won't even need a cup if his genitals are anything like his head. Rock hard and padded with a forest of hair.
    LOL ew

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Yea, I think Roy could have gotten a step up in competition, but this should be a damn entertaining fight. I got Roy and Vinny in these 2 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    That describes my genitals pretty well...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Roy will put Kongo out, I was impressed how he threw some combos and got inside mitriones reach. I hope vinny take a limb home, never really cared for Davis.

Thread Information