Thread: King Mo vs. Emanuel Newton booked for Bellator 90

Default King Mo vs. Emanuel Newton booked for Bellator 90

King Mo vs. Emanuel Newton booked for Bellator 90 on Feb. 21 at Utah?s Maverik Center - MMAmania.com

Newport Beach, CA. (January 29, 2013) - After an explosive knockout victory in his Bellator debut, King Mo is set to return to the Bellator cage when he battles "The Hardcore Kid" Emanuel Newton in a Light Heavyweight Semifinal fight on February 21st from Utah's Maverik Center live on Spike TV. The night will also feature the long anticipated Featherweight Tournament Finals as Utah's Own Rad Martinez battles the dynamic Russian striker Shahbulat Shamhalaev for a $100,000 Tournament prize and a guaranteed title shot.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Emanuel who??? Just as I expected...
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Emanuel who??? Just as I expected...
    Well you did have a fifty percent chance of getting right since it is an eight man bracketed tournament.

Bellator is feeding this tournament to King Mo,I hope he gets KO'd in vicious fashion and derail the hype train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Would be nice to see a repeat of Villa/Warren...Then Mo's follow up go down like Curran/Warren
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

King Mo's record is going to have a big asterisk next to it when his career is over.

* = Used Performance Enhancing Opponents
    "Haters want to hate. Lovers want to love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you. Yes I do, I'll Piss on you, I'll Pee on you." ~ Dave Chappelle

Thread Information