Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: White says Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman is 'closer than people think'

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Are you medically retarded?

Seriously, did you join this forum shortly after winning a thermometer eating contest?

FCK... is that you?
    LMFAO I don't know what's going on but that's one funny ass insult! I'm stealing it....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Seriously, did you join this forum shortly after winning a thermometer eating contest?

FCK... is that you?
    Naaaaaah, surely not...?

But post the Hendo gif just to be sure, while simultaneously making disparaging remarks about Michael Bisping and lauding Brian Stann's war heroism. If he launches into a hysterical panty-wetting meltdown about a Rep Conspiracy then we'll know we've flushed him out.

(In all seriousness I honestly don't think Bork is FCK reborn - I don't feel an Uncontrollable urge to flame him every time he posts for starters, and he's more eloquent and less pre-menstrual than our dear departed friend ever was)

FCK... is that you?
    Oh shit... LOL
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

4. Default

------------------

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

That was close... For a second I though the UFC would look to book Silva vs. Munoz... I can now sleep at night knowing Anderson avoided that beast...

Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    Based off of this I would have to say you are a fan who watches without understanding exactly what's going on on a technical level. Chris's grappling skills are at an extremely high level, he is proficient at striking and is a young, big, athletic man. Win or lose vs Anderson, there is no way a healthy weidman fades "into obscurity".
    He wont fall into obscurity... but is him losing to Anderson and Vitor out of the question?

Weidman is very good. He is another one of those guys you watch coming up and know they will be special one day... but now he is with the big boys...

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...yeah. that's exactly what happened, and totes excuses your stupidity. totes.

rh
    Tokes explains mine.

Thread Information