Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alistair Overeem Gets Title Shot With UFC 156 Win Over 'Bigfoot' Silva

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Not gonna happen hater.

Wreck-it-Reem will dismember Bigfoot.
    No no, not hating at all. I actually want the cheater (the dutch one) to win tomorrow, so then we can all enjoy how Cain Velasquez puts a clinic on him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

what about Chris Weidman?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    No no, not hating at all. I actually want the cheater (the dutch one) to win tomorrow, so then we can all enjoy how Cain Velasquez puts a clinic on him.
    Glad to see Im not the only one that thinks this. I think Reem destroys Bigfoot tonight... but then I also see Cain putting a clinic on Reem and taking him down at will.
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

I've been saying that all along.

JDS winning was Reem's best shot at UFC gold. Cain is a bad matchup in every way IMO...dominant wrestling, huge gas tank, and good head movement.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Well we are not going to see Cain vs Overeem. That is actually a huge relief for "Roids".

Or maybe not, JDS is going to knock him out cold!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    That's one way to show respect. It is kinda funny that Overeem is not even close to intimidated by Big Foot, who is a pretty imposing figure himself.

So true! Reminds me of what Fedor did, although his opponents really didn't talk much shit.
    Although it looks like Dana may have a little poo running down his leg

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Well we are not going to see Cain vs Overeem. That is actually a huge relief for "Roids".

Or maybe not, JDS is going to knock him out cold!
    The Reem losing was a blessing in disguise. Maybe now we can him fight JDS. However another question is on my mind now... whom in the hell is Cain suppose to fight? If the answer is seriously Antonio Silva do people really want to see Antonio get taken down and molested again?

The answer can't be DC because hes not fighting Cain ever and he just beat Antonio.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 02-03-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Winner of Struve vs Hunt. Winner of that will be on a 4 fight win streak.

The HW division doesn't have the fighters to log jam it. The HW division has under half the fighters as WW, MW, and LHW. They don't have the luxury to say you gotta fight this guy now, and that guy.

You gotta keep the contenders coming.
    How about Mir if he destroys Cormier. I dont think he will but his few wins before the JDS loss were all big names.

Werdum, again, impressive numbers .. a win against Big Nog will leave Werdum at 8-2 in his last ten fights (loses to JDS and AO).

Mark Hunt going on a title run at this point in his career would be amazing but I dont think it will happen.

If Strueve wins he will be on a 5 fight win streak. Id love to see Strueve take a run at the HW strap too but for some reason Id like him to keep collecting a few more heads before his title shot.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information