+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar staredown pic from UFC 156 media day in Las Vegas and more

1. Default Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar staredown pic from UFC 156 media day in Las Vegas and more

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar staredown pic from UFC 156 media day in Las Vegas and more - MMAmania.com

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) held its first-ever "media day" this afternoon (Jan. 31, 2013) at Mandalay Bay Events Center Concourse, which is in the same building it will stage is "super" pay-per-view (PPV) mixed martial arts (MMA) event this weekend (Sat., Feb. 2, 2013), UFC 156: "Aldo vs. Edgar."

It wasn't the traditional press conference on a dais, but rather the main card fighters sat in individual booths as reporters roamed the floor, asking questions and snapping photographs. At the conclusion of the event, however, UFC President Dana White arrived to square uf the combatants for official UFC 156 staredown photos.

UFC 156 will feature a "super" 145-pound title bout between Featherweight champion Jose Aldo and former Lightweight kingpin, Frankie Edgar, cutting 10 pounds and attempting to join Randy Couture and B.J. Penn as a two-division winner. Former Light Heavyweight Champion Rashad Evans was also in attendance, going nose-to-nose with Antonio Rogerio Nogueira prior to their pivotal 205-pound clash.

Heavyweight monsters Alistair Overeem and Antonio Silva got a little too close for comfort, needing to be separated before fireworks sparked prematurely.

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Apparently Bigfoot told Alistair he needs to start showing some respect and Alistair responded by saying he's going to destroy him.

UFC 156 Staredowns: Aldo vs Edgar, Overeem vs Bigfoot + Evans vs Nogueira - YouTube

Aldo/Edgar is going to be FOTY candidate.

EDIT: Didn't see the other thread yet where it states this.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 02-01-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Aldo is going to obliterate Edgar.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

^Nope!

I think Edgar takes this fight and the Title along with it.

This fight is a toss up... but i give the slight edge to edgar. Either way its going to be a Banger
    Fedor, Man or Machine

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover.

Aldo is from another planet. This fight may need more rounds.

Decision for sure...

Aldo wins it. Also I like how Dana puts his hands in between Bigfoot and Overeem like that was keep those two behemoths apart.

Brown Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    Aldo wins it. Also I like how Dana puts his hands in between Bigfoot and Overeem like that was keep those two behemoths apart.
    Too funny.

I think Aldo will win but I want Edgar to take it.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

10. Default

Want the outcome of this fight? See. Faber, Urijah
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information