Dana White is warming up to a Rousey vs. Cyborg fight at 140lbs, just not for a championship | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

Cris Cyborg thinks that Dana White just wants Rousey to have an unfair advantage, and believes that is the reason Dana isn’t willing to budge.

“What he wants me to do is fight Ronda with both my hands tied behind my back or comatose, so that she can have a chance, which is what making me fight at 135 is.”

“To finally shut everyone up, I will fight Ronda with one hand tied behind my back at 140 pounds and still kick her ass and prove that I’m the real champ not her,” said Cyborg.

That might just of been what Dana White needed to hear, and now it doesn’t seem outside the realm of possibility that he would even be willing to make the fight happen at a catch-weight.

“If that’s what (Cyborg) is willing to do, is go to 140, let Rhonda defend her title a few times and see if Rhonda wants to go to 140,” White told mmaweekly.com on Thursday.

“If I know Rhonda, she probably would anyway. If (Cyborg) wants to fight for a title, she’s gotta go to 135 pounds. The fight at 140 would be a fan fight because everybody wants to see it, but it’s not one of those fights that makes sense.”