Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dana White Would Like To See Anderson Silva Make Run At Light Heavyweight

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    How many times did pillowfists Sonnen drop him? Don't tell me THAT was the rib injury.
    No, but elevated testosterone has been known to help people become stronger...

Anderson has very good defense, he is good at avoiding shots, but he has taken some good shots throughout his career. We dont know for sure how good his chin is, but it isnt glass atleast. Maybe not Hunt like, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan View Post
    No... just no. Pointing out who Anderson has actually fought doesn't show the fighters he was avoiding. Hendo/Marquardt were clearly 1-2 and Anderson wouldn't go anywhere near either of them. He had to be talked into the Sonnen 2 fight. He's ducking Weidman now. How many breaks has he taken recently? How many times has he opted to waste his one fight a year on a LHW?

You can blame Soares all you want but he is Anderson's mouthpiece. He represents Anderson and unless Anderson comes out and refutes Soares' statements you can take those at face value as coming from Anderson. While I don't believe Anderson is truly scared of anybody he certainly acts like a coward a lot.
    Hendo left for strikeforce and Nate lost in his very next fight to Sonnen, who Anderson then fought...

Big fights always have to go through negotiations... Anderson was then upset because the fight was supposed to be in Brazil, and you should be able to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo> Rampage View Post
    Id love to see Anderson vs. Evans... that would really challenge him... Weather at 205 or 185. More so than anyone else besides Jones 205 down imo.
    Neither Rashad or Davis would offer much of a challenge. Rashad just got smoked by JJ and couldn't even beat Lil Nog. The funny part is Davis got smoked by Rashad.

Being a wrestler isn't good enough to seal the deal.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

3. Default

Rashad just got smoked?

Ummm no.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Rashad just got smoked?

Ummm no.
    Smoked, shut down and beaten, neutralized use your word of choise. Jon Jones got that ass. I have come to the realization that Rashad's problem is mostly his size. He fights the way he does because he can't get inside unless someone rushes him like Chuck Liddel.

The best way to beat Rashad is to keep him at distance. I consider Anderson Silva to be a better fighter than Lil Nog and Rashad had enough trouble with his amateur boxing skills last night.

I have no reason to believe a fight against Silva would go any different than the fight Jon Jones. It should also be noted that Rashad is a better version of Phil Davis with better striking (as showcased already).
    Last edited by roaddawg; 02-03-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information