Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Goddamn it, I hate that I cant rep this post. He's just another keyboard warrior hating on Edgar. Too bad Edgar would beat his ass too lol.

Hate on Edgar all you want, but he's one of, if not the only mma fighter to have the heart to fight dudes bigger than him.
    I'm a keyboard warrior? I haven't spit out one insult to anyone. I'm not hating on him, I thought it was a close fight just didnt think he went for broke. His fights all look the same.

2. Default

Time to play some good 'ol UFC Undisputed 3 on 360. I'm gonna use my CAF Braddahmatt.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    Poor Frankie. Still one of my faves of all time, these judges man. I guess he needs to mix it up more, I feel if he chased it he could have won one and two tbh.

Breaks my heart seeing a real warrior who puts it all on the line every fight get the shit end of the stick all the time. But it is what it is. Hope he stays at 145 and works his way to another shot.
    Aww poor Frankie, he should have lost 48-47 instead of 49-46. He's tough as shit, he stays busy, but he rarely does enough to WIN a fight! Should he start being awarded rounds for eating nasty shots like that front kick in the pivotal 3rd round, or the upkick from Bendo? He started bringing it straight to Aldo after round 3, but two great rounds don't you a decision (or a belt) in a title fight, sorry.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by braddahmatt View Post
    obviously there was a little sarcasm in there... straight to the insults... am I getting that old or are people in here that young that when they disagree with someone they just have to insult them
    I am only 26. When I read a stupid, I point out that it is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Is it a video of you explaining to people what a mustache feels like on your dick?
    It might be...

Quote Originally Posted by braddahmatt View Post
    I'm a keyboard warrior? I haven't spit out one insult to anyone. I'm not hating on him, I thought it was a close fight just didnt think he went for broke. His fights all look the same.
    so he should adapt a new style because he "lost" 3 fights? And for the record, that "style" you are talking about actually won him the rematch with Bendo and won this fight. This is what happens when you have incompetent judges.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I am only 26. When I read a stupid, I point out that it is stupid.
    I guess you don't know how to read sarcasm then

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Shit man, I think I've called two fight winners right and thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I hear you man. I have a total of 8 points on the Pick Ems' right now, and I don't think many people have much more than that. Gotta love MMA and it's total unpredictability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Time to play some good 'ol UFC Undisputed 3 on 360. I'm gonna use my CAF Braddahmatt.
    Ha watching the Lil Nog Evans fight I was just thinking I should pop in UFC 3 later on tongiht.. Any word on the new UFC game by EA?

Link to this vid Bradda?

Frankie is the working class hero. Never finished, fought numerous champs...

Heart of a lion, dog

Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 02-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Thread Information