Thread: Page Reload Loop

Default Page Reload Loop

On rare occasions I have an issue with a page reloading in a loop, and I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue as well. Here's what happens...

It's always after I post something, and mostly in a thread for a live event discussion. I'll post something, and try to scroll down, to read what others have, likely, posted soon after me. But the page will continue to force me to the top of the page, over & over again. The "Find us on Facebook" thing, also keeps reloading over & over again.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. I kind of assumed that is was my shitty, old ass computer, but I recently got an up-to-date one, so that's ruled out. Anyone have any input?

Edit: The whole "Database error" message after posting a new thread thing would be a nice fix as well.

Not sure, I have had issues with this site for what seems to be years. I have lost count. I log in and the new page loads and I'm still not logged in. I can log in a hundred times and it won't officially log me in until I hit "reload".

I have had the page reload on it's own a few times, the "loop" you are speaking of.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

The loops happens when you are trying to go to the last post in a thread and that post is being edited. Its the way the programming is designed it causes the loop. It is not intentional just a by product of the way the code was written

Hit F5 the next time that happens.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I haven't been in the forums for a very long time and still the same problems remain. Log in issues page reload issues etc..

Doesn't anyone but the posters care about these forums?

I gave you a resolution. Its really not a big deal.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

everytime i clear my cookies and have to sign back in, i get an error page. all i do is refresh and it works, but it's still kinnda annoying, then again, not too annoying considering i keep coming back lol. my point is, i'm sure there's a solution.

Thread Information