Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cro Cop: Overeem was prebahat and now is down to earth!

Default Cro Cop: Overeem was prebahat and now is down to earth!

FightSite - Cro Cop: Overeem je bio prebahat i sad je spušten na zemlju!

Mirko Filipovic also watched UFC 156 on which is by far the most interesting fight was one between Alistair Overeem and Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva.

Cro Cop was not surprised with the outcome of the match, he expected the Brazilian to celebrate in this encounter.

"I wasn't surprised by Silva's victory at all and I had believed he would win. I don't want to come off as a smart-ass or say I knew it all along, so I'll explain why I'd believed so. First, Silva is a big tough guy with a huge heart who had demolished Fedor and he needs no better reference than that, and Alistair hugely underestimated him and belittled him with his arrogant statements, so this mobilized Silva in the best possible way. Second, Silva is a natural heavyweight, and Alistair - for the first time since way back in 2007, when he began to gain huge weight – fought without the drugs he had used constantly for years, including testosterone and all the other shit that goes with it."

"Watching the weigh-in, I saw that his muscles mass was nowhere near his usual, he had the weight, but he wasn't nearly as carved out and defined, since he couldn't take anything because he was watched by the Athletic Commission. This also reflects on the psyche of a man who's been using stuff to increase his strength, endurance, pain tolerance and aggressiveness for years, and now there was none of that. Alistair is an excellent fighter, but he still owes that excellence to something that's dirty and unpermitted, and, in the end, very dangerous to health."

"I don’t think he was concerned by that, he wanted success at any cost. And the third thing is, Alistair had behaved so arrogantly that someone needed to put him back in his place. His belittling of Silva was repulsive, saying that after beating up Silva he'd go for the belt, and at the weigh-in and entering the arena he acted like he invented the fighting sport, and he's been behaving with so much arrogance lately that I'm glad Silva put him back in his place and taught him a lesson! Congratulations Silva, from the heart!
    Google Translate, so don't kill me. Bonus points to anyone who knows what "prebahat" really means.

Prebahat means too arrogant :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bega View Post
    Prebahat means too arrogant :-)
    Rep for you

CroCop hit it all right on the mark

Crocop just laid down the law! Glad to see him come out and not tip toe around the fact that he has no doubt Overeem has been juicing for years.

overeem got a slice a humblepie for sure, thanks crocop how are dem nuts doing now a days

Crocop definitely knows what he is talking about. He is 1000% right in everything.

The only think we should not forget, is that Overeem is still dangerous without his roids, not only he won the first 2 rounds, but he outstruck BigFoot bigtime!!
    At the end that was pointless because he got Knocked the fuck out (And I hope JDS kncoks him out cold, like Sergei Kharitonov did), but still, Roids is definitely a Top 10 fighter.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Watching the weigh-in, I saw that his muscles mass was nowhere near his usual, he had the weight, but he wasn't nearly as carved out and defined,
    I noticed that as well

He was still massive, but he wasn't nearly as carved out as he was at the Lesnar weigh in

Here he is vs. Lesnar

Here he is over the weekend

alistair-overeem.jpg
    Doesn't look near as cut to me

Sorry for the size difference, can't get the right size to upload properly, but here is the link to the weigh in images if you wanna see a larger pic

UFC 156 weigh-in photos: An MMAjunkie.com image gallery | News

Now only if that KO was by a big head kick...
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

I laughed so hard when got KTFO'd. That was the best highlight of my night was that fight.

Thread Information