+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: UFC boss says Frankie Edgar is not going to return to lightweight

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    10 point must system sucks balls.

Aldo won convincingly.
    I respectfully disagree snigs, but what do you think about my scoring system.

Fuck I am bored at work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I respectfully disagree snigs, but what do you think about my scoring system.

Fuck I am bored at work.
    I think all scoring systems are fail because humans are unable to come up with fool proof systems.

And Aldo won.

I think all scoring systems are fail because humans are unable to come up with fool proof systems.

And Aldo won.
    Yes Aldo won.

:cough: Just not in my opinion : cough:

Aldo won in damage as well as keeping the fight in whatever realm he wanted. IF you were to look at it in a manner of time value of who had control of the fight more often, Aldo won that category more.

Frankie the jumping jelly bean did not do enough to win. He only scored 2 out of 11 takedowns and the disparity in strikes was not in his favour at all.

2 bottles of wine, 4 shots of Jager and 2 beers.... it didn't cover up my disappointment of getting 0/5 picks on the main card right. Everyone made fun of me cuz I knew the most about for fighters and still got every pick wrong.

I woke up stoned today. I had to smoke extra last night to be able to deal with my two friends puking their guts out. Haha. Standing over a guy puking into a bucket doesn't really effect me much but the smell does. Weed smoke covers that up just fine.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 02-04-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Aldo won in damage as well as keeping the fight in whatever realm he wanted. IF you were to look at it in a manner of time value of who had control of the fight more often, Aldo won that category more.

Frankie the jumping jelly bean did not do enough to win. He only scored 2 out of 11 takedowns and the disparity in strikes was not in his favour at all.

2 bottles of wine, 4 shots of Jager and 2 beers.... it didn't cover up my disappointment of getting 0/5 picks on the main card right. Everyone made fun of me cuz I knew the most about for fighters and still got every pick wrong.

I woke up stoned today. I had to smoke extra last night to be able to deal with my two friends puking their guts out. Haha. Standing over a guy puking into a bucket doesn't really effect me much but the smell does. Weed smoke covers that up just fine.
    Ewww that's rough both for the picks and the pukes.

I stayed up late to watch the PPV, got like 2 hours of sleep, and had to go to work for my 2nd of 3 12 hour shifts. I also am always wrong about picking the fights, and my friends make fun of me because they know that I follow MMA way more closely than they do. I hope that makes you feel a little better.

Working on Sundays is lame. Man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Working on Sundays is lame. Man's gotta do what he's gotta do.
    I'm tired of being a man.

I'm tired of being a man.
    I hear that kind of surgery has advanced alot in the past decade.

But , Hoss is right. Things are the way they are. Maybe part of Frankie's gameplan was to wear Jose out and take the later rounds. They were fighting in a 5 round scenario where each round was judged individually and equally.
    I think Aldo won, but I wasn't rally trying to argue that. Just don't like the way the points work and I think they change fights in a negative way... I do like your system though. Really the big problem currently is that a lot of times a landslide round ends up counting just as much as a round where someone gets an extra jab in there.

Damage means absolutely dick in UFC scoring though, sadly enough. They really got to go through their scoring system.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information