Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rashad: I'm going to miss Rampage

Default Rashad: I'm going to miss Rampage

Rashad: I'm going to miss Rampage - Mixed Martial Arts News

MMA HEAT's Karyn Bryant talked with Rashad Evans just prior to UFC 156, and got his thoughts on the apparently departed Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

"I'm going to miss Rampage man," said Evans. "I'm going to miss him a lot. He was a great talent.

"And the sad part for me with Rampage is I don't think he ever realized how talented he was, you know? And that's one thing I wish that he would have realized how talented he was. I hope that he rediscovers some things for himself and find out that he is all fighter ."

"He needs to be fighting on the biggest stage right now, and that's with the UFC, you know, and I hope that him and Dana and the UFC make up and he comes back. I would love to see him compete again he's one of my favorite fighters, he's one of those fighters who inspired me to start training, so for him to come back and to really rediscover the fighter that he is and realize the potential, for me it would be great."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This is just strange.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

3. Default

Rampage has seen greener pastures doesn't like the work it takes to live on this side of the fence. Rashad when are you going to learn your not yet a elite striker to give up on your wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    This is just strange.
    Maybe getting humbled by Jones has brought them both together?

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post
    LOL, maybe?!? its weird hearing that given their history. but stranger things have happened.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post
    Jon Jones=the Love guru.
    Jon Jones=fists of Passion
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Maybe... after earning millions of dollars with someone (TUF & massive PPV numbers) you grow fond of them?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

At least one person is going to miss Rampage.

I LOL'd when I saw the title.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

rashad has always been a decent guy, he wanted to be rampage's training partner years ago but rampage was mad that he asked right after beating page's teammate hector and then there was the uncle tom stuff and the TUF and the fued but even after that rashad genuinely offered page to train with him for the jones fight, alot of us here thought it would have been great for both of them, too bad

Thread Information