Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Training Partner Calls Overeem A B!tch

Default Former Training Partner Calls Overeem A B!tch

Quick Twitt: Former Training Partner Calls Overeem A B!tch | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

Former Golden Glory training partner, Ramon Dekkers, recently took to twitter to react to Alistair Overeem’s UFC 156 loss!
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I have never been a big fan of Overeem. Didn't mind watching his fights just wasn't really a fan at all. But I truly hope this last fight's loss lights a fire under his ass and he comes back to demolish everyone in his path. Not sure why, maybe because of the hate he is getting from so many, but I would love to see this happen. If he stays clean, and can do this, I think it would be awesome.

Yeah, I would like to see Overeem come back strong too. I think he’s a very dangerous Heavyweight but, he showed so little respect for Silva’s striking that he kinda deserved to get KO’ed.

I watched his entire K-1 career, all the way up to the Championship. Everyone was hating on him because he was an MMA guy trying to be a K-1 guy. Of course, he was probably on some kind of PED during 2010. Hopefully he can overcome this latest loss. I think he can crush Silva, as long as he keeps his hands up!

I think he just beat himself by not respecting Silva's power. After all at Hw, all it takes is one good shot to end the fight. Overeem looked like he went out there to play with Silva, just clinching and throwing single strikes.

In the end, he deserved what he got for being so arrogant.

OT: This is just a butthurt golden gloves trainer who's still sore that Overeem parted ways with them.

Man the haters come out of the woodwork when a guy's down....it's sad. How he comes back and who against will show if he really has what it takes to be a true champion. Cain did it when he came back to beat JDS, so we'll see....I'm not saying that I like the guy personally, I just don't really trust anything he says for some reason.... but as a fighter he's one of my favorites to watch. And being the natural contrarian that I am, I love it when the majority gets egg on their face....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

I've always been a huge Overeem skeptic. Anyone who has followed his career and seen him go from getting knocked around by 205 pounders then grow into a massive 265 pound unbeatable mountain of muscle had to question his career.

Now he comes back from suspension, looks noticeably less defined, and gets KO'd by Bigfoot. If I was the UFC I'd throw him right back in the ring against a Top 5 opponent like Dos Santos. Let's see what he is really made of.

Honestly I think this "less defined" thing is just in people's head. He looked the same to me. If the suspension never happened, ppl would say he looked like he was on something...
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

such an uncalled for remark. just because he lost doesnt make him a 'bitch'.

agreed this guy is just butt hurt cause overeem left GG. and probably jealous he doesnt have a name nearly as popular.

hope to see overeem rebound, learn from the loss and come back more focused. big country, struve, or pat berry would be fun fights

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Honestly I think this "less defined" thing is just in people's head. He looked the same to me. If the suspension never happened, ppl would say he looked like he was on something...
    Naw man, he was less defined. Still huge, but less defined for sure.

I was hoping for Overeem, but man did he blow it. What the ff was he doing with his hands down like that the whole fight?

I hope he comes back strong. Love to see him ko Cain.

I am hoping the layoff was the reason for the bad performance yesterday.

Thread Information