Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Training Partner Calls Overeem A B!tch

Eh I don't like him much, but I hope he stays in contention.

2. Default

Im wondering how much of his failure last weekend can be attributed to his leaving GG. A lot of times, guys dont react well to a change like that... and its not like the brock fight was a real good measuring stick. The brock that came back from his illness was held together with scotch tape.

Talk shit for him pissing hot, sure. But for losing a fight and not making excuses after? What an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by xrjxarsonx View Post
    such an uncalled for remark. just because he lost doesnt make him a 'bitch'.

agreed this guy is just butt hurt cause overeem left GG. and probably jealous he doesnt have a name nearly as popular.

hope to see overeem rebound, learn from the loss and come back more focused. big country, struve, or pat berry would be fun fights
    Bas rutten has stated that Overeem pretty much betrayed the people who stuck with him through the losses and got him to the level he was at. He refused to pay them what he agreed on, then proceeded to talk shit about them, leave them and take them to court. I think turned a lot of friends into enemies.

Calling him a bitch is pretty retarded though.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Bas rutten has stated that Overeem pretty much betrayed the people who stuck with him through the losses and got him to the level he was at. He refused to pay them what he agreed on, then proceeded to talk shit about them, leave them and take them to court. I think turned a lot of friends into enemies.

Calling him a bitch is pretty retarded though.

Apparently the way they negotiated contracts wasn't fair to fighters. Lets not forget the whole ordeal with Dana and GG.

And if I remember correctly, they sued him not vice versa.

As for his look, he definitely wasn't as ripped was he was his last time out. That's not hard to see at all.

If losing makes you a bitch wow there sure are a lot of bitches in MMA. Infact can anyone find me a mixed martial artist in the UFC with a perfect MMA record?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    If losing makes you a bitch wow there sure are a lot of bitches in MMA. Infact can anyone find me a mixed martial artist in the UFC with a perfect MMA record?
    Cormier, Weidman, Chandler, Askren, Nurmagomedov and Ronda Rousey aren't bitches!

Unquestionable, public schadenfreude is more of a bitch move than getting KO'd after taking 8-10 heavy shots to the chin.

9. Default

AO has been overrated for years and I hope he gets put to sleep in his next fight too
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Cormier, Weidman, Chandler, Askren, Nurmagomedov and Ronda Rousey aren't bitches!
    Well, technically Rousey is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information