Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Former Training Partner Calls Overeem A B!tch

AO vs Carwin gives me a special tingle......err um....no homo.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    AO vs Carwin gives me a special tingle......err um....no homo.
    Who has any word on Carwin? I like this fight as well. That fight may give AO problems, b/c Carwin has a Grizzly Bear's skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Cormier, Weidman, Chandler, Askren, Nurmagomedov and Ronda Rousey aren't bitches!
    LOL I should have mentioned additional criteria. You must have over 10 fights to safely be out of the bitch zone!
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes View Post
    His fights have ALWAYS been like this. He has a weak chin and poor recovery. He comes out looking unstoppable, but once he hits some rough waters he folds. Look at any of his losses.
    To be fair he was taking punches from an ogre. The hw division is unforgiving especially when you are taking punches from someone with hands the size of baseball gloves.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 02-08-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    Anderson Silva:

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    LOL I should have mentioned additional criteria. You must have over 10 fights to safely be out of the bitch zone!
    Why am I not surprised that that means you're only talking about Weidman and Rousey?

Don't worry he will be out the bitch zone soon and Rousey will be ok as long as she avoids Cyborg.
    Anderson Silva:

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Don't worry he will be out the bitch zone soon and Rousey will be ok as long as she avoids Cyborg.
    With Weidman coming out the "bitch zone" and you talking about Silva and GSP losing their next fights; are you saying that you think Weidman wins? I'm very impressed by him but I think Weidman gets shocked by how strong Silva is in the clinch and gets picked apart from against the cage.

Have to imagine he'll be at least a 3-4:1 underdog; good betting picks for those calling Weidman.

Wow, I was shocked to read Ramon Dekker called Overreem out.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

sucks to see a former training partner call him out like that. I wonder what the beef is...

Bigfoot hits hard and AO's chin is suspect... we know this... I was not surprised at all to see him get KO, although I saw him winning the fight, it didnt shock me...

but I was shocked at how many shots he took before he was put out... With how hard Bigfoot hits, that would have put just about anyone out. He may have improved his reaction to getting hit... Bigfoot had some serious accuracy as well... Landed a good amount of punches flush, back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    With Weidman coming out the "bitch zone" and you talking about Silva and GSP losing their next fights; are you saying that you think Weidman wins? I'm very impressed by him but I think Weidman gets shocked by how strong Silva is in the clinch and gets picked apart from against the cage.

Have to imagine he'll be at least a 3-4:1 underdog; good betting picks for those calling Weidman.
    Yup I think Weidman wins by UD using some smotherfuck tactic and either Hendricks or Maia defeats GSP. I want Silva to win but the man is 38 and his continued dominance may be coming to an end.

I hope Silva prooves me wrong.
    Anderson Silva:

Thread Information