Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bellator 88 Live Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I got Schlemenko, but who knows. I think the farther it goes the worse it is for Falcao. If memory serves me he fades bad.
    You damn right he faded. Otherwise I think he could've won it.

Which shot hurt him. Man he was done. His face on the ground said it all, then Schlemenko finished him with those last two. Schlemenko looked slow, but he got the job done.

brutal! took it to falcao's body. another good night of bellator tourny

Good for Alexander. He stayed with it and got the belt. Hard work, baby.

Rebney is annoying as fuck. I cant stand the muthafucker after the Alvarez thing.

Shlemenko=beast.

About 30 seconds after I tweeted "Work that body Alexander" he starts going to town to the body lol

Shlemenko is a bit slow but he's smart and doesn't come forward hard usually so it makes it hard for his opponents to really hurt him (That and he keeps his hands up which for some reason some people still have trouble doing), and he's got a tough body it seems, and can fight for 5 rounds. He also figures things out and makes adjustments as the fight goes on. His experience definitely shows.

You know a dude can hit hard when his punches to the body make you leave your face totally exposed when your on your back.
    Last edited by dbader08; 02-08-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Super impressed with Storm Shlemenko using smart tactics to let Falcao wear himself out and then go for the kill. He looked like the surgeon general mixing in those body shots and then coffin nails on the ground.

Icing on the cake was his broken English post-fight interview.

Mike "The Marine" Richman, this is his year for sure. This guy has some of the best hands in MMA. Love to watch this guy bring it.

I thought the Sandro decision was bullshit. NO way he won that fight, should have gone to a forth round.

And Alexander Schlemenko is a BOSS. the disrespect at the stare down made me root for him. Good finish and a good lesson for his opponent. Unless your name is Anderson Silva, you better keep your ego in check.

Some really good fights tonight. Any event with Mike Richman has got at least one good thing going for it.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Good to see Schlemenko get the belt, guy deserves it for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information