Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendricks calls GSP an 'idiot' for thinking Nick Diaz deserves a title shot over him

He is finally realizing that talking shit is the only way he can get a title shot in the UFC.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I like how the Kos-Hendricks fight is being brought up because I don't see Hendricks bringing anything to GSP that Koschek hasn't tried already.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Quote Originally Posted by macewen View Post
    i thought kos beat hendricks albeit razor thin. i donno dudes attitude bugs me
    Both him and Weidman. Apparently you can actually cry your way into a title shot these days.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Both him and Weidman. Apparently you can actually cry your way into a title shot these days.
    Why not? You can certainly talk your way into one. At least Weidman and Hendricks are more deserving than Diaz@WW and Sonnen@LHW
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Fact is if Hendricks doesn't land that bomb in beginning of the fight, he ends up in a very close wrestling match. I thought kos won and look at his fights with Pierce and Story. The Jake fight will probably go the same if nobody gets caught in the first.

With that said, he still is the rightful number 1 contender and has the right to be pissed off. I think the 45ers should also be pissed for being skipped over by guys dropping down to. These guys all fight and train their asses off to be champion and this type of shit is not fair.

I don't quite understand where Hendricks gets such a sense of entitlement. The guy talks as if he just lost the title and deserves an immediate rematch.

the squeaky wheel gets the oil, I suppose, but in the meantime, he comes off as rather annoying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    I don't quite understand where Hendricks gets such a sense of entitlement. The guy talks as if he just lost the title and deserves an immediate rematch.

the squeaky wheel gets the oil, I suppose, but in the meantime, he comes off as rather annoying to me.
    If you were passed over for a title shot by a guy who lost his last fight and then served a year long suspension, you'd be pretty squeaky too.

Same tune, new day:

1. Fighter achieves something impressive and earns a title shot
    2. DW declares them the #1 contender
    3. DW takes it back
    4. Haters pretend (2) never happened and start talking shit about entitlement and crying

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If your boss promised you a raise and then you never got it. You'd ask where your raise is.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

He's beaten some solid fighters, including starching Fitch and Kampmann, so I dunno why people are hating on the guy when he speaks his mind about being passed over for the title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    He's beaten some solid fighters, including starching Fitch and Kampmann, so I dunno why people are hating on the guy when he speaks his mind about being passed over for the title shot.
    Because MMA fans are terrible.

Thread Information