Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hendricks calls GSP an 'idiot' for thinking Nick Diaz deserves a title shot over him

If Hendricks has learned anything about guys who fight GSP: DO NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM BEFORE YOU ARE TO FIGHT HIM!

GSP really narrows his focus on guys who talk shit and we all know that Hendricks will be getting the title shot after Diaz. Plus, the Kos and Pierce fights were as unimpressive as the Fitch and Kampmann fights WERE impressive, 3 KOs and 2 SDs and the loss to Story don't really concern me as a GSP fan.

He'll have his shot at GSP soon and GSP is going to take his soul just like all the others. What's the rush?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post

Fool? Dude, your nuthuggery of guys like GSP and Pettis is just ridiculous. Why insult someone like this who's worked his ass of, done far more than his opponents, and is making a completely reasonable complaint. GSP was supposed to fight Hendricks, but called Dana and asked for Diaz instead. That's a shitty move. Period.
    LOL isnt it funny when you question someone for insulting someone else because he "worked his ass off, done far more than his opponents" yet its okay for that said someone (Hendricks) to insult one of the greatest fighter to ever live? Makes sense?

GSP will date rape Hendricks. Plain and simple. What makes me laugh more is that this FOOL is still talking about GSP when he has a fight with ellenberger coming up, maybe he should focus on that rather than GSP... I smell a hype train derailment in the near future.

Same tune, new day:

1. Fighter achieves something impressive and earns a title shot
    2. DW declares them the #1 contender
    3. DW takes it back
    4. Haters pretend (2) never happened and start talking shit about entitlement and crying

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If your boss promised you a raise and then you never got it. You'd ask where your raise is.
    Because people NEVER get promised things at work that never actually end up happening...........Hendricks MUST be the only one this has ever happened to, poor Johny Hendricks.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    LOL isnt it funny when you question someone for insulting someone else because he "worked his ass off, done far more than his opponents" yet its okay for that said someone (Hendricks) to insult one of the greatest fighter to ever live? Makes sense?
    No, it doesn't. And I'm starting to think you've never interacted outside of the internet. This is completely typical and reasonable human behavior: GSP insulted Hendricks, said he lost, and then complained to DW about how Hendricks doesn't deserve the fight he was already granted.

Thus, GSP both insulted Hendricks and cost him a lot of money. Hendricks responds by calling GSP an idiot, saying that GSP doesn't get to judge the fights, and that GSP is contradicting his earlier statement that Condit won the Condit/Diaz fight, since he wants to fight Diaz.

Hendricks' was a response, a direct response to a direct insult. And, frankly, a pretty timid one. "Ohhh you're an idiot" In contrast, you want him to be "date raped"... I'd say Hendricks could teach you a lot about basic human civility.

GSP will date rape Hendricks.
    THAT is what I was talking about. Saying he'll lose? Sure. Saying he'll lose badly? Why not. Saying he'll be date raped????!!! WTF?!

First of all, that says something much much worse about GSP than Hendricks. Second, Hendricks did nothing to warrant that level of vitriol. That's why I think you're an ass, ridiculously biased, and creepy. This is like a Silva/Weidman conversation but with date rape. Which makes it all the worse.

Because people NEVER get promised things at work that never actually end up happening...........Hendricks MUST be the only one this has ever happened to, poor Johny Hendricks.
    Happens all the time. Then people complain. That's SOP. It's just pure bias that lets you talk about how champs should have a voice in getting high PPV fights, that Sonnen is a smart guy, but that Hendricks is a crybaby. You're clearly contradicting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    If you were passed over for a title shot by a guy who lost his last fight and then served a year long suspension, you'd be pretty squeaky too.
    Perhaps, but why is he calling GSP an idiot??? GSP preferred to fight Diaz, and the UFC made it so. It was the UFC's ultimate decision, not GSP's. The only finger Hendricks should be pointing at should be directed to the UFC, no one else.

It seems like every time Hendricks opens his mouth, I dislike him more.

No, it doesn't. And I'm starting to think you've never interacted outside of the internet. This is completely typical and reasonable human behavior: GSP insulted Hendricks, said he lost, and then complained to DW about how Hendricks doesn't deserve the fight he was already granted.

Thus, GSP both insulted Hendricks and cost him a lot of money. Hendricks responds by calling GSP an idiot, saying that GSP doesn't get to judge the fights, and that GSP is contradicting his earlier statement that Condit won the Condit/Diaz fight, since he wants to fight Diaz.

Hendricks' was a response, a direct response to a direct insult. And, frankly, a pretty timid one. "Ohhh you're an idiot" In contrast, you want him to be "date raped"... I'd say Hendricks could teach you a lot about basic human civility.

THAT is what I was talking about. Saying he'll lose? Sure. Saying he'll lose badly? Why not. Saying he'll be date raped????!!! WTF?!

First of all, that says something much much worse about GSP than Hendricks. Second, Hendricks did nothing to warrant that level of vitriol. That's why I think you're an ass, ridiculously biased, and creepy. This is like a Silva/Weidman conversation but with date rape. Which makes it all the worse.

Happens all the time. Then people complain. That's SOP. It's just pure bias that lets you talk about how champs should have a voice in getting high PPV fights, that Sonnen is a smart guy, but that Hendricks is a crybaby. You're clearly contradicting yourself.
    Anchor, why you so mad? Whats with all the personal attacks? Is it really all over the "date rape" anaology? Because this isnt the first time this reference has come up;

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/genera...-fought-2.html

Luc1an says it and you have no problem at all. I say it and you get all butthurt over it and start calling me out?

chill out, go smoke a bowl, and then we can talk. Your anger towards me is getting the best of you.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Perhaps, but why is he calling GSP an idiot??? GSP preferred to fight Diaz, and the UFC made it so. It was the UFC's ultimate decision, not GSP's. The only finger Hendricks should be pointing at should be directed to the UFC, no one else.

It seems like every time Hendricks opens his mouth, I dislike him more.
    "My reaction was like, 'Really?! You're an idiot.' He said that Condit really did beat Nick Diaz, know what I'm saying? He said, 'I'm fighting the true number one contender Carlos Condit,' and now, he's going backtracking and saying, 'Well, I think [Hendricks] lost.'

That's why he called him an idiot. GSP wasn't complaining about fighting Jake Shields, even though a lot of people thought Kampmann bet him. But now he says that Hendricks didn't beat Koscheck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

What makes me laugh more is that this FOOL is still talking about GSP when he has a fight with ellenberger coming up, maybe he should focus on that rather than GSP... I smell a hype train derailment in the near future.
    You pretty much summed up everything I hate about sports fans in a couple of sentences.

1. Why in the fuck do you think that Hendricks needs to only think about Ellenberger?!?!?! Is that how life works in your mind? That if something important is going on in your life, it is all you can think about? That is incredibly obsessive, and not at all healthy. Do you expect Hendricks to be sitting at home after training, staring angrily at a poster of Jake Ellenberger, absolutely fucking refusing to answer his wife about what he wants for dinner because he just can't fucking think about anything besides punching Jake fucking Ellenberger in his face. Is that how you live when you have something important going on in your life, one focus with no time for an opinion on anything else?!?! If yes then please seek help, but if no then you are being a hypocritical douche.

2. The hype train?!?! Who the fuck is hyping Hendricks? It sure as fuck isn't the UFC or most fans. The UFC is flat out holding the guy down at this point, and alot of fans (the ones who actually know who he is because of his lack of hype) call him a cry baby if he points out that he is getting screwed. If Hendricks keeps fighting top contenders, he will eventually lose, but that mean he was all hype, it means that he is human. The window to be at the top of a sport is very small, which is why it's bullshit when the most deserving guy keeps getting passed over.

3. How is he a fool when all he is doing is the exact same thing that Diaz did? Fuck Diaz is coming off a loss and a suspension, and it worked for him. If it worked for a guy who had those bad circumstances surrounding him and who isn't particularly intelligent then it should definitely work for a guy with solid credentials.

It isn't like Hendricks isn't going to get a shot, he'll get it next, he's got dibs. I personally don't get why everybody is so concerned about Hendricks being passed over, but there isn't the same sentiment and outrage for Lamas, who has made an equally valid claim as a #1 contender and is being passed over blatantly because a bigger named fighter has become availible at 145.....

GSP wants Diaz because of personal aspirations, after years of Nick being regarded as the best WW challenger he hadn't faced, on a very lesser scale than the BJ superfight. I see this about GSP's legacy as the greatest WW of all time and to be honest, he hasn't ever had a "vanity fight" in all of his years as the top dog at WW like say, Anderson has and I think he's reserved the right to call out one specific fighter who he wants to take on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    You pretty much summed up everything I hate about sports fans in a couple of sentences.

1. Why in the fuck do you think that Hendricks needs to only think about Ellenberger?!?!?! Is that how life works in your mind? That if something important is going on in your life, it is all you can think about? That is incredibly obsessive, and not at all healthy. Do you expect Hendricks to be sitting at home after training, staring angrily at a poster of Jake Ellenberger, absolutely fucking refusing to answer his wife about what he wants for dinner because he just can't fucking think about anything besides punching Jake fucking Ellenberger in his face. Is that how you live when you have something important going on in your life, one focus with no time for an opinion on anything else?!?! If yes then please seek help, but if no then you are being a hypocritical douche.

2. The hype train?!?! Who the fuck is hyping Hendricks? It sure as fuck isn't the UFC or most fans. The UFC is flat out holding the guy down at this point, and alot of fans (the ones who actually know who he is because of his lack of hype) call him a cry baby if he points out that he is getting screwed. If Hendricks keeps fighting top contenders, he will eventually lose, but that mean he was all hype, it means that he is human. The window to be at the top of a sport is very small, which is why it's bullshit when the most deserving guy keeps getting passed over.

3. How is he a fool when all he is doing is the exact same thing that Diaz did? Fuck Diaz is coming off a loss and a suspension, and it worked for him. If it worked for a guy who had those bad circumstances surrounding him and who isn't particularly intelligent then it should definitely work for a guy with solid credentials.
    1) When you have a fight, you focus on that fight. How many times have we seen a fighter not having his FULL attention on the current fight and end up getting beat...if your memory isnt that great it happened this past weekend with Overeem. You are just blowing things out of proportion.

2) Yes the hype train, you know that one where after 2 KO's you are all of a sudden the greatest thing ever (or at least in his mind) and people are suppose to forget about the Story loss and the brutal decisions that were Kos and Pierce.

3) He is a fool for thinking he deserves anything. You deserve only what the UFC will give you. If you think you are the best it shouldnt matter who they give you because if you really are the best you will beat them. It doesnt matter if its Ellenberger/Condit/Diaz or the Champ himself GSP. Hendricks should shut his mouth and do his job, which at this time is fighting Jake Ellenberger, not GSP
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 02-08-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Do you expect Hendricks to be sitting at home after training, staring angrily at a poster of Jake Ellenberger, absolutely fucking refusing to answer his wife about what he wants for dinner because he just can't fucking think about anything besides punching Jake fucking Ellenberger in his face.
    This made me LOL.

repd.

Edit: When I can.

Thread Information