Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Koscheck might take some time off, do some bad things, then fight for a title

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,058

    Default Koscheck might take some time off, do some bad things, then fight for a title

    UFC Quick Quote: Josh Koscheck might take some time off, do some bad things, then fight for a title


    UFC Quick Quote: Josh Koscheck might take some time off, do some bad things, then fight for a title - MMAmania.com

    "Did you say fan? I'm not a fan -- his values and my values are completely different. He does things that I don't do like smoking pot and I don't associate it with that. I'm not saying it's wrong, but that's just what he does and it's not my thing. I'm not a fan of Nick Diaz, no. It just seems like now in the UFC, if you can talk a good game, you might be able to get a light heavyweight title shot. And if you get suspended for a year, come right back after losing a fight, you get to fight Georges St. Pierre for the title. So, maybe I'll just take a couple of months off, do some things I shouldn't do, and maybe I'll get to fight for the title. But, hey, he's in the position now and hopefully he can step up and beat Georges St. Pierre. I highly doubt it -- I believe it's going to be an easy fight for St. Pierre. He'll just take him down, wrestle him and control him like he has everyone else. Georges is going to be there for awhile -- it's going to take a good wrestler who can stop his takedowns and has power in his hands and eventually knock him out."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,123

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,770

    Default

    Josh, you got a title fight 3 fights after getting KTFO by Paulo Thiago in his debut lol.

    Then you KO'd Trigg (wow), choked out a faded Anthony Johnson, and then wrestle fucked Paul Daley while doing no damage. If you weren't the heel that was convenient for a coach opposing GSP on a season of TUF, you probably wouldn't have been given a shot either. Not to mention GSP had already beaten you once before. So stop crying and go for a ride in your badass plane or something.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,477

    Default

    He can take 5 years off, no one will notice. Seriously no one cares about Koscheck.
    He got his title shot with GSP and he was dominated both times.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Josh, you got a title fight 3 fights after getting KTFO by Paulo Thiago in his debut lol.

    Then you KO'd Trigg (wow), choked out a faded Anthony Johnson, and then wrestle fucked Paul Daley while doing no damage. If you weren't the heel that was convenient for a coach opposing GSP on a season of TUF, you probably wouldn't have been given a shot either. Not to mention GSP had already beaten you once before. So stop crying and go for a ride in your badass plane or something.
    And yet he was still more deserving of a title shot than Diaz is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,058

    Default

    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  7. 02-08-2013, 03:57 PM


  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    - it's going to take a good wrestler who can stop his takedowns and has power in his hands and eventually knock him out."
    I guess Kos is making a case for Hendricks vs GSP.

    Clearly he wasn't talking about himself

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Hate him or not, he's right......

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    And yet he was still more deserving of a title shot than Diaz is now.
    False.

    Going on a 16-2 run, only losses via cut and close decision loss>Getting fucked up by Thiago, and then beating Trigg (haha), The Rumble Skeleton, and humping Daley for 3 rounds (Who Diaz KO'd in 1 round). Then there was also a recent decision loss to Alves. Before that he beat Lytle (Who Diaz beat more impressively at 18) and a win over Yoshida (another wowzer).

    I mean unless you really consider the likes of Frank Trigg to be just be that viable of an opponent lol. If that's the case, there's probably a long list of people who would love to fight him.

    Diaz is easily more deserving than Koscheck...who, you know, had already been one of Georges' easiest fights. But great job not actually using any facts whatsoever to back your claim...but then again, there really aren't any lol.
    Last edited by dbader08; 02-09-2013 at 02:04 AM.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    But great job not actually using any facts whatsoever to back your claim...but then again, there really aren't any lol.
    Facts?

    Fact:
    Diaz lost his last fight

    Fact:
    Diaz hasn't fought since serving a year long suspension

    Fact:
    When Kos fought GSP he had won 3 straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •