Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Koscheck might take some time off, do some bad things, then fight for a title

A good wrestler with KO power who can stop take downs will beat GSP? I have to disagree, I think someone who has excellent striking and good TDD will beat GSP. I don't think GSP has a great chin. I think he can be rocked and hurt by a fighter with average power. But he's very smart and knows how to recover. It will take a great striker who can pick him a part and wear him out striking. I think GSP could probably grapple fuck any wrestler out there, maybe even Ben Askren. But striking I think he's still very safe and kinda basic. get a guy who can throw some crazy techniques, and who can neutralize GSP's Jabs and take downs.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

2. Default

I'd say GSP striking isn't near the top of the div, but he tranfers between striking to takedowns better than any buddy else.
    Debader08 to think Nick is deserving let alone more than Kos was is one wacked out thought process you go through.

Diaz's punk persona got him this title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Facts?

Fact:
    Diaz lost his last fight

Fact:
    Diaz hasn't fought since serving a year long suspension

Fact:
    When Kos fought GSP he had won 3 straight
    Pretty much sums that up. Theres more that could be added, but yeah we'll just leave it at that.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Thread Information