Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tito Ortiz: "We are waiting for the UFC to release Cyborg."

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Ya, a women having 6% body fat is a bit extreme... I doubt its that Low... Even some of the men with the lowest %BF would make 6% hard....

Cyborg doesnt look like your average women though. Her Chest is one of the most man like chest iv seen on a women.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Dana knows Cyborg would spank Rousey... thats all.
    Cyborg said she wanted to have kids one day... you said you wanted to fuck her...

that is how the Anti-Christ will come about.

btw Nice AV

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo> Rampage View Post

Cyborg said she wanted to have kids one day... you said you wanted to fuck her...

I want to make this my sig from now own. LMFAO
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo> Rampage View Post
    Ya, a women having 6% body fat is a bit extreme... I doubt its that Low... Even some of the men with the lowest %BF would make 6% hard....

Cyborg doesnt look like your average women though. Her Chest is one of the most man like chest iv seen on a women.

btw Nice AV
    I would definitely fuck her and not tell anyone lol (just keepin it real). Thanks on the av.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Good. It's clear the ufc and her aren't gonna come to terms with fighting at 135, 145 or a catch weight. I'd rather have her leave and beat up some women in another organization than watch all this drama about shit that's never going to happen.

I want to know if Cyborg even bothered to try to work with Dolce, or is she just going to whine and cry about the "CHAMP" not meeting the CHALLENGERS demands? WTF!!!
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

Thread Information