+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Sonnen: Failure is always an option

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Yeah suuure, the whole money laundering was just an act.
    The PEDs stuff is an act. When he was saying that he did not tapped few seconds after he tapped was just an act.
    Was he in the octagon fighting while he was laundering the money? idoubt it. The money laundering has nothing to do with him in the UFC.it doesnt matter what anyone says, you are on your high horse and no one can change that. my only question to you is this: If you think that Chael Sonnen is a cheater and deserves nothing in the title world or what not, what do you think of guys like Vitor, Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin and the other Name fighters who have taken PEDs/testosterone supplements. Are they cheaters too or do you look the other way on these guys? A cheater is a cheater either way. Dont matter how much you do it, youre a cheater.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson




    Member of the Demian Maia fan club

    Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen


  2. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    I find it funny how people challenge someones opinion of someone. It isn't going to make jack shit of a difference, Pashak doesn't like Sonnen for good reason. He is a cheater, a launderer, and also said he didn't tap. These are undisputable facts.

    So why do you guys see fit to question what he knows on the subject or not? Who cares, the dude is a cheater, a liar etc, we know this.

    It's cool if you guys like Chael, but also very cool if Pasha doesn't. He has every reason not too, Chael has made decisions both in and outside the octagon to warrant that kind of hatred from people.

  3. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    I find it funny how people challenge someones opinion of someone. It isn't going to make jack shit of a diff.rence, Pashak doesn't like Sonnen for good reason. He is a cheater, a launderer, and also said he didn't tap. These are undisputable facts.

    So why do you guys see fit to question what he knows on the subject or not? Who cares, the dude is a cheater, a liar etc, we know this.

    It's cool if you guys like Chael, but also very cool if Pasha doesn't. He has every reason not too, Chael has made decisions both in and outside the octagon to warrant that kind of hatred from people.
    Like W>C said. All the other stuff is just a bonus for him use as his reason on the way. I mean who else have we seen complain about Chael's money laundering years removed from it. Maybe Chael stole Pashaks allowance while he was at it too.Its ok to dislike a fighter or what
    Not, we all have a fighters we dont like but he's just been bickering and whining ever since Chael got the title shot (which everybody agrees was unwarranted). That shits old already and even he admitted he's gonna watch the fight, so just stfu about it already, I find it hard to believe a man can bicker and bitch so much about other ppls business, its sad.

  4. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmc_tim View Post
    . my only question to you is this: If you think that Chael Sonnen is a cheater and deserves nothing in the title world or what not, what do you think of guys like Vitor, Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin and the other Name fighters who have taken PEDs/testosterone supplements. Are they cheaters too or do you look the other way on these guys? A cheater is a cheater either way. Dont matter how much you do it, youre a cheater.
    Yes obviously they are cheaters too.
    The only difference is that Sonnen is even a bigger cheater than all of them.
    The fighters you mentioned tested positive for PEDs, Sonnen not only tested positive for PEDs, he is a cheater in also other areas.

    Explain Chael Sonnen's legal troubles please.

    I doubt you even know what happened.
    I don't need to be a detective and waste time looking for every single detail. I know that he was plead guilty to money laundering charge.
    When was that, why he did that etc etc, I do not know and I do not care. It is not relevant.
    He commited a crime, that is the only thing that matters.

    Was he in the octagon fighting while he was laundering the money? idoubt it. The money laundering has nothing to do with him in the UFC.
    So what?
    Then I guess everybody should love Hermes Franca. He raped a girl? So what then? It had nothing to do with the UFC.
    Brett Rogers beat his wife, it does not matter, it had nothing to do with MMA, so I should love him.
    Jeremy Stephens kicked the shit out of a random guy in a parking lot, is he a douchebag?? Obviously not, because it was not in the UFC.
    Sonnen is a corrupt, oh but it has nothing to do with UFC, so I must like him, right?

    He works for Zuffa and Dana likes him. Thats enough for Pashak to have a completely unwarranted and bitter hatred of the man.
    Wandy, Shogun, Barry, Mitrione, GSP, BJ Penn, Machida, Mousasi, Cigano, Cain, Nurmagomedov and I can name you at least 20 more, they all work for Zuffa and Dana likes them.
    Explain me why I am a big fan of those fighters if they work for Zuffa?
    You say that the only reason I dislike Sonne is because he is in the UFC and Dana likes him.
    Ok, then why I like the guys I mentioned?

    Like W>C said. All the other stuff is just a bonus for him use as his reason on the way. I mean who else have we seen complain about Chael's money laundering years removed from it. Maybe Chael stole Pashaks allowance while he was at it too.Its ok to dislike a fighter or what
    Not, we all have a fighters we dont like but he's just been bickering and whining ever since Chael got the title shot (which everybody agrees was unwarranted). That shits old already and even he admitted he's gonna watch the fight, so just stfu about it already, I find it hard to believe a man can bicker and bitch so much about other ppls business, its sad.
    I am sorry dude but you have no idea what are you talking about.
    If Chael was respectful, if he was not a cheater, if he had not a history of being a criminal, then I would not dislike him.
    He got an undeserved title shot, the most undeserved in MMA history, but at the end that is Dana's fault, not Chael's.

    The only problem here is that there is a little Chael Sonnen fan club in this forum. The only reason you like him is because you find his trolling to be very funny, and now you also like him because of the jewels of motivation he is spreading.
    It is OK if you like him. But you all get mad when I state facts that you do not like to read.

    You all know that it is absolutely true that he is a cheater, a liar, a corrupt and a Troll. If you can be a fan of someone like that, it is your thing. I will never be a fan of somebody like that.
    I am 100% sure that I am not the only one here that dislikes Sonnen.

    Also for your information, have you ever read about what professional fighters have to say about Sonnen??
    Sonnen has been labeled as a cancer, a criminal, an idiot, a retard,a disrespectful cheater.
    Oh but I guess that those pro fighters are just little bitches that love to whine right?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  5. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Sonnen admitted to tapping multiple times.

    Boohoo Pashak.

    What's that award you won?

    Stoneskin?

    More like femskin.
    Well in all honesty Sonnen did attempt a brazillian tap and when it failed he did try to deny he submitted. I applaud Sonnen for doing the right thing and trying to be a good coach to other fighters but the man has proven to be rotten to the core in and outside of the octagon.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

  6. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Yes obviously they are cheaters too.
    The only difference is that Sonnen is even a bigger cheater than all of them.
    The fighters you mentioned tested positive for PEDs, Sonnen not only tested positive for PEDs, he is a cheater in also other areas.



    I don't need to be a detective and waste time looking for every single detail. I know that he was plead guilty to money laundering charge.
    When was that, why he did that etc etc, I do not know and I do not care. It is not relevant.
    He commited a crime, that is the only thing that matters.



    So what?
    Then I guess everybody should love Hermes Franca. He raped a girl? So what then? It had nothing to do with the UFC.
    Brett Rogers beat his wife, it does not matter, it had nothing to do with MMA, so I should love him.
    Jeremy Stephens kicked the shit out of a random guy in a parking lot, is he a douchebag?? Obviously not, because it was not in the UFC.
    Sonnen is a corrupt, oh but it has nothing to do with UFC, so I must like him, right?



    Wandy, Shogun, Barry, Mitrione, GSP, BJ Penn, Machida, Mousasi, Cigano, Cain, Nurmagomedov and I can name you at least 20 more, they all work for Zuffa and Dana likes them.
    Explain me why I am a big fan of those fighters if they work for Zuffa?
    You say that the only reason I dislike Sonne is because he is in the UFC and Dana likes him.
    Ok, then why I like the guys I mentioned?



    I am sorry dude but you have no idea what are you talking about.
    If Chael was respectful, if he was not a cheater, if he had not a history of being a criminal, then I would not dislike him.
    He got an undeserved title shot, the most undeserved in MMA history, but at the end that is Dana's fault, not Chael's.

    The only problem here is that there is a little Chael Sonnen fan club in this forum. The only reason you like him is because you find his trolling to be very funny, and now you also like him because of the jewels of motivation he is spreading.
    It is OK if you like him. But you all get mad when I state facts that you do not like to read.

    You all know that it is absolutely true that he is a cheater, a liar, a corrupt and a Troll. If you can be a fan of someone like that, it is your thing. I will never be a fan of somebody like that.
    I am 100% sure that I am not the only one here that dislikes Sonnen.

    Also for your information, have you ever read about what professional fighters have to say about Sonnen??
    Sonnen has been labeled as a cancer, a criminal, an idiot, a retard,a disrespectful cheater.
    Oh but I guess that those pro fighters are just little bitches that love to whine right?
    Stating "facts" is one thing but what you're doing is bickering and bitching and it just gets old.

  7. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    810
    Posts
    6,527

    Default

    I get what some of these guys are saying... thats fine. like who you want... but its funny see a lot of these Sonnen fans act like Anderson is the devil...

    criticize Anderson or another fighter for their behavior, yet run to Sonnen's defense every chance you get. double standards...


  8. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Again you misread what I wrote. I said you don't understand that Chael Sonnen, the UFC fighter is an act. It sells fights. It's self-promotion. It get's people to want to watch him fight.

    I completely understand not liking him. Everyone dislikes someone. But acting like Chael is the only person to make a mistake and to forever prosecute him for it is laughable.

    Pashak, what have you done in your life? Meaning have you led a 100 percent perfect life where no rule or law was broken? Maybe get away with a few things that you should of gotten in trouble for?
    So I take it this means you forgave Rampage Jackson for his little traffic incident?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •