Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sonnen: Failure is always an option

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Let me see if I can pirate his book
    bro thats what i did, i DLed that shit right to my tablet, in pdf. Opens right in my eReader app. lol
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Pasha read a book about chael sonnen...impossible. He would actually have to go into it without a bias opinion and we all know how that will turn out;

[insert Chael Sonnen/Dana White/Zuffa Rant here]

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Pasha read a book about chael sonnen...impossible. He would actually have to go into it without a bias opinion and we all know how that will turn out;

[insert Chael Sonnen/Dana White/Zuffa Rant here]
    i think he can do it. Like i said its a really good read.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

4. Default

It doesn't matter if you want to watch 5 minutes or all 3 hours of the PPV. They don't sell it on a "fight by fight" basis. So legally, you'd have to purchase the entire PPV if you want to see the main event. And if you're too busy working saturday nights, you can still order the event and watch it within 24 hours of having ordered it on demand.

The point is, why should we listen to anything you say? Technically, you're a cheater and a dishonest person. I'm just stating facts. You do not have valid arguments to deny what I said or prove me wrong.

Sound familiar?

The thing here is that I stated facts about Sonnen, if stating those facts are fighter bashing, then consider that I bashed Sonnen. But I just stated facts. He is a proven cheater, a proven corrupt, a proven Troll and he talked his way to a title shot. Those are facts.
    You do not have any valid arguments to denie what I said or to prove me wrong.
    You don't have to like Sonnen. But don't be a hypocrite about it.
    ------------------

Steal PPVs more, Pashak.

Are you 2 just trolling or you are really kinda slow?
    I have to repeat a fourth time that in Mexico (where I live), the PPVs are shown for free??
    It is the last time I say it.

If I had not to work, I would be watching PPVs for free anyway, and it would be absolutely legal.

Now it is clear or you still have troubles understanding that?

H0SS, I will not even bother responding to your last post.
    You think that money laundering and watching a PPV for free is exactly the same thing, so why should I take you seriously?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

7. Default

That contradicts...

How I am going to pay 50 bucks for a PPV when saturday nights I am actually working? I work during the PPVs. I may only watch a little bit of the main event, and no one would be paying 50 bucks for watching 5 minutes (or less) of a main event.
    And for your information I do not stream anymore, the quality is mediocre. I simply have to wait for the event to be over, and a few hours later I can download it in HD from a Russian website.
    If it was on TV for free, then why would you have ever stream it live? And you already admitted that they only show some of the PPVs. Meaning you've had to find some illegal ways of watching the ones that aren't shown free.

So now you're a cheater, thief, and a liar.

Tsk tsk... I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.
    ------------------

8. Default

I have to repeat a fourth time that in Mexico (where I live), the PPVs are shown for free??
    Which is it? Some or all?
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Speaking of being hypocritical and contradictions....

why is it that a lot of these Sonnen supporters are quick to chastise some of these other fighters anytime they slip....

They paint Anderson, Rampage, Bisping, etc to be horrible people, while Chael always gets a pass.... again, I can understand not liking fighters, but quit holding people to different standards and acting like your being fair...

If you like Chael thats fine, but he has done his share of wrong doings...

Pashak dont try to reason with Sonnen fans... They like him because they think he is funny and enjoy his personality... period...

Sooo, how about that Phil Baroni ...

Thread Information