Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sonnen: Failure is always an option

Pashak, what have you done in your life? Meaning have you led a 100 percent perfect life where no rule or law was broken? Maybe get away with a few things that you should of gotten in trouble for?
    Obviously my life has not been perfect and I have done things that I do not feel proud about.
    However there are different kind of rules and laws. Not all of them are on the same level. I can guarantee you that I have never done anything even close as money laundering.
    In my job I have never even tried to cheat to achieve something.

You know, if I was a professional MMA fighter or boxer or whatever, and the boss gave me a title shot only because of a couple tweets I made, I would feel very embarrased.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Obviously my life has not been perfect and I have done things that I do not feel proud about.
    However there are different kind of rules and laws. Not all of them are on the same level. I can guarantee you that I have never done anything even close as money laundering.
    In my job I have never even tried to cheat to achieve something.

You know, if I was a professional MMA fighter or boxer or whatever, and the boss gave me a title shot only because of a couple tweets I made, I would feel very embarrased.
    Money laundering is bad.........................just sounds like a odd quote from someone who is always bragging about NEVER paying for a PPV and always streaming....

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Money laundering is bad.........................just sounds like a odd quote from someone who is always bragging about NEVER paying for a PPV and always streaming....
    sounds like Pashak is a pirating thief. Im sure the guys at Zuffa would like to hear about this lol. Quick everyone, lets all join in on calling Pashak a cheater while the majority of us (including me) pay the 44.95 for PPV's.
    Last edited by dmc_tim; 02-11-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

Come on don't be ridiculous.
    How I am going to pay 50 bucks for a PPV when saturday nights I am actually working? I work during the PPVs. I may only watch a little bit of the main event, and no one would be paying 50 bucks for watching 5 minutes (or less) of a main event.
    And for your information I do not stream anymore, the quality is mediocre. I simply have to wait for the event to be over, and a few hours later I can download it in HD from a Russian website.

Secondly, why would I pay 50 dollars if I am only interested in 1 or 2 fights of the main card?

Third, don't be hypocrites and pretend that you have never watched for free something that you had to pay for.

And finally, did you know that in Mexico, some of the PPVs are showed live in Fox Sports?
    So, if I had not to work and I wanted to watch the PPV live, I could do it without paying anything and it would be 100% legal.

sounds like Pashak is a pirating thief. Im sure the guys at Zuffa would like to hear about this lol
    Of couuuuurse Zuffa will be so damn interested.
    They have nothing to do, so they will pay attention to what some "dmc_Tim" has to say about some "Pashak" that, like millions of people, do not pay for a fucking PPV.
    The line you said was as retarded as the Ronda Boo Boo video, and that is not something to be proud about.
    Go ahead and tell them, I bet you will be very succesful.

lets all join in on calling Pashak a cheater
    LOL, and now you also showed that you have no any idea of what is a cheater.
    BTW you sound like a little whiney boy who says "Oooh, guys. Help me with him, heeelp me. Let's all call him a cheater, join me and help me, buaaaaaaaa"
    Last edited by Pasha K; 02-11-2013 at 08:54 PM.

How I am going to pay 50 bucks for a PPV when saturday nights I am actually working? I work during the PPVs. I may only watch a little bit of the main event, and no one would be paying 50 bucks for watching 5 minutes (or less) of a main event.

Secondly, why would I pay 50 dollars if I am only interested in 1 or 2 fights of the main card?

Third, don't be hypocrites and pretend that you have never watched for free something that you had to pay for.
    cheating is cheating. Dont try and twist it around to justify your cheating the system. and by the way, I have always paid for UFC PPV's, CD's, DVDs. never have pirated a movie or album. i dont think we are being ridiculous. sounds like someone is a hypocrite.

And for your information I do not stream anymore, the quality is mediocre. I simply have to wait for the event to be over, and a few hours later I can download it in HD from a Russian website.

And finally, did you know that in Mexico, some of the PPVs are showed live in Fox Sports?
    So, if I had not to work and I wanted to watch the PPV live, I could do it without paying anything and it would be 100% legal.

Of couuuuurse Zuffa will be so damn interested.
    They have nothing to do, so they will pay attention to what some "dmc_Tim" has to say about some "Pashak" that, like millions of people, do not pay for a fucking PPV.
    The line you said was as retarded as the Ronda Boo Boo video, and that is not something to be proud about.
    Go ahead and tell them, I bet you will be very succesful.

LOL, and now you also showed that you have no any idea of what is a cheater.
    BTW you sound like a little whiney boy who says "Oooh, guys. Help me with him, heeelp me. Let's all call him a cheater, join me and help me, buaaaaaaaa"
    how is Illegally streming a ppv not cheating? your breaking the piracy laws in america by not paying for it. Btw, im glad you lol'ed because thats what i was lookin for. you dont want people trolling you, quit bitching and move on. if all you have to do is complain about Chael Sonnen, i feel sorry . I never said i would send an email or make a phone call to zuffa. That was supposed to be humorous but of course, people around here get their panties in way too big of a twist over something that doesnt even effect them.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc_tim View Post
    cheating is cheating. Dont try and twist it around to justify your cheating the system. and by the way, I have always paid for UFC PPV's, CD's, DVDs. never have pirated a movie or album. i dont think we are being ridiculous. sounds like someone is a hypocrite.
    Ok smartboy then tell me what I have to do.
    I have to go and pay 50 bucks for watching few minutes of a PPV even if I can watch it for free in Fox sports?

how is Illegally streming a ppv not cheating? your breaking the piracy laws in america by not paying for it
    Again. Who is streaming ilegally a PPV?
    Did you actually read what I wrote in the other post or not?

1) Fox sports show the PPVs for free. So if I had not to work, I would watch the PPVs for free anyway, It would be live and it would be absolutely legal.
    That is not my fault or my decision. If you do not like that, then write a letter to Fox Sports Latino telling them that they are cheaters.

you dont want people trolling you
    Actually I do not care at all about that. If I am wasting time responding to this non sense is only because I am waiting a person now and I do not have a lot things to do in the meantime, so to entertain myself, I respond to this.
    In reality I could not care less if you or anybody else consider me a cheater or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc_tim View Post
    how is Illegally streming a ppv not cheating? your breaking the piracy laws in america by not paying for it. Btw, im glad you lol'ed because thats what i was lookin for. you dont want people trolling you, quit bitching and move on. if all you have to do is complain about Chael Sonnen, i feel sorry . I never said i would send an email or make a phone call to zuffa. That was supposed to be humorous but of course, people around here get their panties in way too big of a twist over something that doesnt even effect them.
    i fucking pirate everything, i have over 1TB of movies, shows and music.

As for Sonnen. Ive come to like him as a person, sure hes kind of a douche sometimes but over all i think hes a decent guy. Pash you should read his book, its very good. Might make you see things in a different way, maybe not.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    Pash you should read his book, its very good. Might make you see things in a different way, maybe not.
    Let me see if I can pirate his book

Thread Information