Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Henderson will ‘kill' any opponent ‘mentally weak' enough to fight him on steroid

Default Ben Henderson will ‘kill' any opponent ‘mentally weak' enough to fight him on steroid

UFC Quick Quote: Benson Henderson will ?kill' any opponent ?mentally weak' enough to fight him on steroids - MMAmania.com

"My thing with the whole steroid thing and whatnot -- like I understand part of a competitors nature is to take whatever edge, whatever advantage you can get to be the best. To that I just say if I'm facing a person - it happened in college wrestling, sadly it shouldn't, but it happened in college wrestling people on steroids and whatnot. But if I know someone is mentally weak enough to take steroids, ‘Oh, I need the extra edge, I need to do this', and they know it's illegal, they know it's wrong and they do it. If you're so mentally weak that you have to take steroids, me five-rounds in the cage with you, I will destroy you. Cause you are mentally weak. So I'm all for it, if you want to take drugs go ahead and take drugs I don't really care but I'm going to whoop your butt because you are mentally weak and that's where you win fights in the mental stage. If you're weak enough to break down, I'm going to kill you."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

IMO, believing in an invisible guy in the sky who supposedly helps you win prizefights is a sign of mental weakness...
    ------------------

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    IMO, believing in an invisible guy in the sky who supposedly helps you win prizefights is a sign of mental weakness...
    Better watch yourself Hoss... some people dont like you to spit on their religion... It could get yourself killed

Always found that amusing.

Steroids for the mind lol.

God = Santa for Adults.

7. Default

Alright your beliefs are your right, but leave religon out of this form. Theres a different section for that.
    anything that gets your mind right helps your odds in winning a fight even it was a rock in your pocket.

IMO that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, ignorant post.

wouldn't expect anything though...
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I find the mentality to attack religion to be a mental weakness in and of it'self. I you know your truth, then why bother attacking someone elses? Oh yeah I forgot because those who don't believe are "under attack" everyday right? Seriously a truly enlightened mind doesn't mind sharing his/her beliefs, but can respectfully disagree with those who hold other beliefs. Mockery of another person's religion means that person is not secure in his own beliefs.

Now as for Henderson, I think he's very mentally strong and his heart and will has been tested and proven. I can't wait for the rematch with pettis, I think he out classes Melendez. A fight with Eddie Alvarez could be fun, but I see him taking a UD in that one too. The Aldo fight will be the fight of his life......as for Steroids. Meh, he's right it does show mental weakness and honestly I think guys who take shit are easier fighters to beat. Once you survive their initial onslaught, because those guys tend to wear down physically, mentally, and emotionally if they feel they aren't winning. in fact I think the number of fighters who get busted usually lose their fights beforehand. of course there are exceptions....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Now as for Henderson, I think he's very mentally strong and his heart and will has been tested and proven. I can't wait for the rematch with pettis, I think he out classes Melendez. A fight with Eddie Alvarez could be fun, but I see him taking a UD in that one too. The Aldo fight will be the fight of his life......as for Steroids. Meh, he's right it does show mental weakness and honestly I think guys who take shit are easier fighters to beat. Once you survive their initial onslaught, because those guys tend to wear down physically, mentally, and emotionally if they feel they aren't winning. in fact I think the number of fighters who get busted usually lose their fights beforehand. of course there are exceptions....
    Steroids allow a man to reach a physical level he cannot possibly reach on his own. Not just strength, but endurance and recovery as well. This is a straight up fact; just look at sports where steroids ran rampant and how good the athletes became. It has nothing to do with mental weakness or anything. This is just something Bendo will tell himself.

I guarantee that if there was no testing or steroids were allowed, every top fighter would be on them.

Zombie is born!

Thread Information