Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Hardy vs FrontRowBrian on Twitter

Default Dan Hardy vs FrontRowBrian on Twitter

FRB insults Hardy, Hardy calls out FRB and a 'meeting' seems to be set....

FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian
    Dan Hardy is retiring in 1 year? Damn, there goes the tattooed, fake punk rock, dyed mohawk demo. What will Dana do?
    .@danhardymma I assumed it was a gimmick. It's for real? The punk rock angle? Why do you continue to call out a retired fighter?
    @danhardymma I don't understand the obsession with Matt Hughes. He's a bad influence on fighters? Huh? Why?
    @danhardymma I'd like that. UFC 159 NJ or Memorial Day in Vegas. A few people like me but not many. A few though. Some started out hating me
    @danhardymma sounds good but if it's taped, I need to be paid. I'm not in the Dan Hardy promotion biz. A conversation over drinks, then cool

Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    I'm giving you a chance here @FrontRowBrian, to show that you aren't just some ass-clown troll, and you are making yourself look foolish.
    Expand

Dan Hardy Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    Come on @FrontRowBrian, where is my reply? We agreed a face to face, we have a date, you said you want paying... How much?

Dan Hardy Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    It must really be a lonely existence when you have to insult someone to draw attention to yourself. I only have pity for you people.
    @danhardymma depends on how it's distributed. If FUEL will do it, I need more than if it's just gonna be tweeted
    View conversation

FrontRowBrian FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian
    @danhardymma my time is valuable. You asked to meet me. Not other way around. I don't care if I meet you. If I do, fine. If not, don't care
    @danhardymma Ok. See you Memorial day Wknd.
    Expand

@danhardymma already said I will meet up w/ you. Then you added the camera. You're not even going to be under UFC contract after Brown fight
    @danhardymma don't have my travel info yet. I assume event is at MGM so maybe Zuri or whatever bar by check in is called. Fri or Sat b4 card

@danhardymma Memorial Day wknd. or UFC 159. I'll be at those 2 events coming up
    Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    Let it be public record that @FrontRowBrian has agreed to meet me for a conversation, Memorial Day weekend at the MGM. Reminders please.
    Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    @DaMarques_UFC @eyesdeep02 @frontrowbrian we will see mate. I'm not gonna hold my breath. He has less spine than a jellyfish.

@danhardymma @DaMarques_UFC @eyesdeep02 bullshit. I've been to 75 UFC events in past 7 years. No secret how to find me.
    Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma
    @FrontRowBrian sounds good. As soon as you have travel plans, let me know. I'll be very disappointed if you bitch out mate.

DaMarques Johnson DaMarques Johnson ‏@DaMarques_UFC
    @eyesdeep02 @danhardymma @FrontRowBrian a keyboard stroker is gonna go real life?? You selling tickets dan vegas isnt far away?
    @extrahotsauce @danhardymma yeah that's the story pretty much. And I questioned if his punk gimmick was a shoot. Odd, I know.

17h FrontRowBrian FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian
    @beefpiston @danhardymma not really. Just thought I thought the whole punk thing was like a WWE gimmick. He took offense.

And on more pointless twitter beef news, it appears Dana White has set up a mma fight between BSL and Nick the Tooth... Keep your eyes open for the 157 vblog - I assume it will be on there.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

FRB's a total fucking prick.

This is even more pathetic than the little Twitter wars BloodstainLane has/had with some fighters.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

I dont like Dan Hardy... although he seems to have matured over the years...

but I cant stand people talking shit about fighters from behind their keyboards... let alone someone the MMA community... it is even worse than an average fan saying something, because he has a voice...

Id like to see Hardy knock this punk out.

And whats wrong with Hardy speaking his mind on Hughes... He is a fighter and challenged him to a fight, not just a fan bad mouthing Hughes... Hardy was actually going after Hughes a decent while before he officially retired...

He does make some good points... I read the summary to Matt Hugh's Book... and if even half of it is true... Hughes is far from a good role model.

Front Row Brian trying to troll himself into a career. He's a professional, but a professional troll, not a professional journalist.

for some people, the interweb is apparently very serious business.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I can't even read that shit. It's like fuckin hieroglyphics man
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Don't feed the trolls

The thing is that if you a UGer then this whole shit is infinitely funny since FRB has been basically run off of the UG because EVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRYONE hates him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    Don't feed the trolls
    this^

Thread Information