+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Riddle Rips TRT Use While Defending Use Of Marijuana In Epic Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You seem to not understand hyperbole.
    Riddle doesn't understand it either, because he's using it entirely ineffectively.

Zuffa is all about the bottomline. They care not of the purity of sport nor of any improvements to judging or regulation.

It has the power and the money to lobby for change, but they are too busy expanding into Indonesia or battling corrupt politicians in New York while spending millions.
    The politicians in NY are no more or less corrupt than anywhere else, in NV, or CA, or Canada. They're no more or less corrupt than the brass in Zuffa themselves.

Zuffa cares only about expansion and PPV buys as it always has.
    Yes.

ACs will not self regulate themselves or try to improve MMA and lobbying is the only way.
    I haven't seen any effective lobbying for improvement yet. I've seen a lot of people trying to be sure their piece of pie is biggest; and a lot of nonsense that is too stupid to even be called hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Marijuana is performance enhancing? yeah it makes your music awesome... AND! if you thought Cartoons and comedy was good before....

Marijuana is NOT a drug, it's a PLANT, but if you just so happen to set it on fire... it has some EFFECTS
    No. It's a plant that contains a drug. You can access the THC without setting it on fire.

as if he was really serious... For that matter I'm sure half of us on here would love to beat our kids at times and our wives are crazy as well! get the fuck out of here with that shit bro...
    I'm really, really saddened that he's managed to procreate.

I feel very sorry for his kids. His wife was an adult, and theoretically made a conscious decision to be with him, so I don't really care about her, but I can't help but think that his kids are screwed out of any chance at normalcy.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Pashak doesn't have a sense of humor.
    russians...

i had no idea this TUE thing exisited. Makes you wonder what a person needs to do get one since guys that have medical cards dont apply for them?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    i had no idea this TUE thing exisited. Makes you wonder what a person needs to do get one since guys that have medical cards dont apply for them?
    Just need a legitimate reason for doing it and a doctor that will back you up.

I think though with guys like Diaz and Riddle there need for it could be easily questioned. Mood swings and ADHD aren't as easy to verify as some of the other needs for medical marijuana. I think they may just not want to have their use of it called into question hence the reason they stop using before the the fight and hope they test clean.

I also think in Diaz case he's just not being very professional and a bit incompetent when it comes to dealing with the AC. His manager as well is no better as he obviously knows he's using and should be making sure it's taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

No. It's a plant that contains a drug. You can access the THC without setting it on fire.

rh
    I was quoting a line from both Robin Williams and Katt Williams comedy routine lol... Dont mind me was just trying to be funny.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I'm really, really saddened that he's managed to procreate.

I feel very sorry for his kids. His wife was an adult, and theoretically made a conscious decision to be with him, so I don't really care about her, but I can't help but think that his kids are screwed out of any chance at normalcy.

rh
    You must think this about many people.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I was quoting a line from both Robin Williams and Katt Williams comedy routine lol... Dont mind me was just trying to be funny.
    I knew it was a comedian, I just didn't know who. Katt Williams is a clusterfuck right now, hope he sorts out the snakes in his head soon.

The reason I corrected it is that I get a lot of wide-eyed ignorant kids who think marijuana isn't a drug, that it's good for you, and have no idea of any risk involved. It's like their health teacher told them it would make them psycho in 7th grade, and when it didn't, they swing to the other end of the spectrum of the misinformation merry go round. I get these poor misled mopes who tell me in 100% earnestness: "it's from the earth, God made it. It can't be bad." Yeah. Uranium is from the earth. Poison Ivy is from the earth. Are you going to smoke them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You must think this about many people.
    I do.

It's one of the privileges that came with my lifetime membership into the SAoA* club.

rh

Sanctimonious Assholes of America.
    a brief bit of history...in the late 1880s, a move was made to change the name of the organization to the Sanctimonious Assholes of America United, but then we realized we all hated one another as deeply and seriously as we hated everyone else; thus, couldn't unite at all. So we threw those fuckers out of the club and said mean things behind their backs.

True story.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

9. Default

And what happened to ol' Snigs? Is he off re inventing himself again?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information