+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano slated for TUF 17 Finale

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    The first thing you said is retarded, no shit women train. Women also train basketball and have their own league, I love basketball, does that mean I like watching women play basketball. Fuck no! They suck. Just like women's mma sucks... Please make a card for just females so it can ducking tank. And to the moron that said women's mma is accepted in the mainstream. There hansnt been one ufc fight yet!! How the fuck would you know. Fuck women's mma. And when this does fail fuck I'm gonna laugh.

Woah I just missed the part where you called me sexist, really? Your that fucking ignorant and stupid?? Really cause I don't wanna watch a completely inferior sport to the men's I'm sexist. It's morons like you that think men and women are completely equal that fuck shit up. Men and women are not equal, we both have shit were good at, and men are the superior athletes. No arguing. Sexist go fuck yourself asshole
    Great post Dimer. You got me. First, in mma, woman and men train on the same teams. They help each other get ready for fights. They have teammates on the same cards. In basketball they play in a league. One is the NBA. One is the WNBA. They don't practice together. They play one game a night.

Woah, and I missed the part where I mentioned your name as being sexist. Its morons like me. What do you do? You call me ignorant and tell me to go fuck myself. I'm the asshole. Coming from a person like you I will take that as a compliment.

Like it or not WMMA is in the UFC. It will be for the near future, so you better get used to it. Thank you for the constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    You're*
    You can always tell when someone has no response. They point out an auto correct failure.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Great post Dimer. You got me. First, in mma, woman and men train on the same teams. They help each other get ready for fights. They have teammates on the same cards. In basketball they play in a league. One is the NBA. One is the WNBA. They don't practice together. They play one game a night.

Woah, and I missed the part where I mentioned your name as being sexist. Its morons like me. What do you do? You call me ignorant and tell me to go fuck myself. I'm the asshole. Coming from a person like you I will take that as a compliment.

Like it or not WMMA is in the UFC. It will be for the near future, so you better get used to it. Thank you for the constructive criticism.
    Oh really... So when Gsp is gettin ready for title fights he calls up meisha Tate??? You dumbass the best out there are not training with the women to get better so your first point is retarded... And whether you mentioned my name or not you still referred to me as sexist. Yeah I talk like a trucker. Too fucking bad...
    I also like how you said the NEAR future and I should get used to it... Pretty much implying that you think it's gonna fail. Fucking jokes man

You can always tell when someone has no response. They point out an auto correct failure.
    What part of a punctuation error is auto correct's fault? Texting an R and texting an apostrophe would be two different buttons. You'd have to cognitively type the you're.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    What part of a punctuation error is auto correct's fault? Texting an R and texting an apostrophe would be two different buttons. You'd have to cognitively type the you're.
    I type youre and it puts the apostrophe in for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Yeah I talk like a trucker. Too fucking bad...
    Maybe that explains it. You would give trucker's a bad name.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 02-12-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Ever use an iPhone??? The auto correct is fucked.. I can't believe I'm responding to this shit. You can clearly tell what I was trying to say in my post. Who gives a fuck about the spelling?

Question: so you guys equate intelligence with being able to spell? If so just tell me now cause I'm wasting my time arguing about a fucking apostrophe.
    Last edited by dimerules28; 02-12-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Maybe that explains. You would give trucker's a bad name.
    Hahahahahhahaha I love how you had nothing to say.. That's cute ... Argument ends there eh bud,

Hahahahahhahaha I love how you had nothing to say.. That's cute ... Argument ends there eh bud,
    What argument. I just heard you say, "fucking idiot asshole blah blah blah" while I gave some facts. You don't like WMMA, and I do. I win b/c it is in the UFC. Sorry about YOUR bad luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information