Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano slated for TUF 17 Finale

Bangkok has him now...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

i'm feeding the troll.

comparing women's mma and women's pro basketball and drawing a comparison in skill level and it not being on par with their male counterparts, is pretty stupid in my opinion.

what makes basketball exciting?

the fast pace, athleticism and the fucking dunks.

women are not dunking like men. they are not doing the crazy acrobatics dwight howard and all those crazy fuckers are doing. they cannot play a game of basketball as exciting as men can (for the most part).

women, however, can choke and knock mother fuckers out just like their male counterparts. and sometimes, it's even more exciting to watch.

and to say the girls have no skills is just stupid. mcmann was an olympic medal winner in wrestling, we all know ronda's story, gina carano is a muay thai champion, kara gracie could tap out the majority of the planet. and there's so many more.. and more and more are training and getting even better.

and are you trying to tell me that GSP wouldn't take an armbar lesson or judo throw lesson from rousey? or double leg take down tips from mcmann?

there is plenty of talent out there and the girls are fun to watch. give it a chance.
    Last edited by deeznizzies; 02-14-2013 at 05:26 AM.
    lemme touch your feet

Thread Information