+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey: 'I have a lot of options' besides 'Cryborg'

Default Ronda Rousey: 'I have a lot of options' besides 'Cryborg'

Ronda Rousey: 'I have a lot of options' besides 'Cryborg' - MMA Fighting

During Tuesday's UFC 157 media teleconference, Rousey mocked the former Strikeforce women's featherweight champion, referring to her as "Cryborg," and said she needs to mention Rousey's name simply to stay in the limelight.

"I think that she's just kind of making a lot of noise and trying to get attention because she's kind of fading to be irrelevant," Rousey said. "She hasn't had a recorded win in about two years or something like that, so she needs to have people going on TV and making a big fuss in order for people to remember her name."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Kinda similar to Rousey? Yipping about Georges etc. Anyway I am interested to know who the other options are at this point. I see McMann and Davis have been signed apparently but that is not a lot of options.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    Kinda similar to Rousey? Yipping about Georges etc. Anyway I am interested to know who the other options are at this point. I see McMann and Davis have been signed apparently but that is not a lot of options.
    They are definitely wanting to do a rematch with Tate. If Tate wins then she will most likely get the nod.

Reminds me of Layla Ali and Anne Wolfe. The greatest Women's Boxing Fight to never happen....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

mmm was Anne Wolfe a cheater too???

6. Default

Well, two years ago Ronda didn't even have a single win recorded in her MMA career, while Cyborg had won 10 out of 11 fights, 8 of them by stoppage.

And how is Ronda going to call Cyborg a crybaby who is trying to get attention? She just whored out the memory of her dead father to boost her career...

(Sorry Qball, I know you're a big fan, but I just don't care for Rousey. But you're still a swell dude in my book... despite your poor taste in fighters :P )
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Well, two years ago Ronda didn't even have a single win recorded in her MMA career, while Cyborg had won 10 out of 11 fights, 8 of them by stoppage.

And how is Ronda going to call Cyborg a crybaby who is trying to get attention? She just whored out the memory of her dead father to boost her career...

(Sorry Qball, I know you're a big fan, but I just don't care for Rousey. But you're still a swell dude in my book... despite your poor taste in fighters :P )
    And let's not forget that Ronda twitter'd her way to a title shot. She didnt win it based on merit, but rather with attention and shit talking.

We are going to continue hearing a lot of non sense from this dumb bimbo girl.
    UFC is going to be careful about the opponents they give her. She is the only reason the Women's division exist, and if she loses anytime soon, the division will dissapear.

She will beat carmouche in about a minute. Then they will give her the rematch with Tate. Tate lasted 4 minutes but the whole 4 minutes she was just defending the armbar, Rousey was never in any kind of trouble.

After 3 or 4 wins, they are going to give her someone like MacMann, who in paper, may be a threat.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Y'all can hate all you want, but like it or not, Ronda has a lot of options.

1.) UFC keeps the women's bantamweight division and she keeps fighting under that banner.

2.) WWE Diva

3.) McDonalds

4.) Burger King

5.) Wendys

6.) Harveys

7.) Dairy Queen

8.) Arbys

Etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information