Thread: New Fox agreement grants Comcast customers access to Fuel TV, UFC programming

Default New Fox agreement grants Comcast customers access to Fuel TV, UFC programming

New Fox Agreement Grants Comcast Customers Access to Fuel TV, UFC Programming

Comcast subscribers will soon have access to UFC content on Fuel TV due to Fox Networks’ new programming agreement with the cable provider.

According to a Tuesday release, the agreement provides live and OnDemand video service to nearly 22 million Xfinity customers from 20 Fox-owned stations, including FX, FX Movie Channel, Fuel TV, Speed, Fox Soccer, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild, MundoFox, Fox Deportes and Fox Business Network. The new deal grants Comcast subscribers access to the UFC’s main and preliminary cards on Fuel, as well as live post-fight coverage and various other programming like the weekly news and information show “UFC Tonight.”

Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. News of the agreement comes nearly one month after Fox announced plans to rebrand Speed and Fuel TV as Fox Sports 1 and 2 this coming August.

The UFC will next hold a live event this Saturday, as UFC on Fuel TV 7 showcases the first title fight ever broadcast on the Fox-owned cable network. Featuring reigning interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao, the title tilt tops a 12-fight bill at Wembley Arena in London.

I have Comcast and get Fuel TV, but not in HD. Maybe that'll change now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

I have Dish Network and have had Fuel for a long time now.... That being said, I have never had it in HD, which is something I have really been wanting. I skip a lot of the programming because it's in non-HD (the good re-run fights they show). So if Comcast peoples get Fuel in HD, here's to hoping us at Dish Network get it too...

Directv
    I am the liquor

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I have Comcast and get Fuel TV, but not in HD. Maybe that'll change now.
    Are u in the States as far as i know comcast does not have fuel tv on their Channel line up.
    That is why i've been paying 22 bucks a month for Fox Deportes comcast does not have fuel as a channel the have some shit on on demand but you can't go to say channel 241 and get fuel tv

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Are u in the States as far as i know comcast does not have fuel tv on their Channel line up.
    That is why i've been paying 22 bucks a month for Fox Deportes comcast does not have fuel as a channel the have some shit on on demand but you can't go to say channel 241 and get fuel tv
    Yea man, south Florida area
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Yea man, south Florida area
    well that sucks for me $22.00 to watch the shit in spanish wtf

Thread Information