Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen Would Fight Friend Daniel Cormier

Default Chael Sonnen Would Fight Friend Daniel Cormier

Chael Sonnen Would Fight Friend Daniel Cormier - FightLine.com

Chael Sonnen and Daniel Cormier are friends, but when there's UFC gold on the line that gets pushed to the side.

"I love Daniel Cormier as a person, competitor and friend," said Sonnen to Fight Hub TV. "I would love to see Daniel Cormier get his title shot and if that means it's against me, I'm not going to slow down a friend. I'm a true friend and I'll give him a shot."

Before a potential match-up between the two newest additions to the UFC light heavyweights division could happen, a few things need to take place first.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Chael would fight a lion if need be.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

People can say what they want about Chael being an over the top character and talking his way into opportunities, but the guy is every bit as tough as he talks. A true fighter's mentality, I can't hate that!
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    People can say what they want about Chael being an over the top character and talking his way into opportunities, but the guy is every bit as tough as he talks. A true fighter's mentality, I can't hate that!
    Agreed! I understand how people might really dislike the guy but you have to give him credit, he'll fight anyone anywhere and you always know what you're going to get from Chael. Not hating on Jon Jones, but I'll just use him as an example of the oppsite, sometimes he comes off as very humble and genuine, and other times he seems like a cocky self assured and entitled shit.

I cant wait for Snugglenuts to comment on this thread...i can feel the hate coming.

Back on topic now; Chael is the definition of a fighter. Doesnt matter who it is, when it is, if you say his name he will fight you. Notice how Vitors camp did a 180 when he called chael out and he accepted the fight on the live after show and after he did that they contacted him and said they didnt want that fight (for obvious reasons, chael would have a field day with vitor).

love him or hate him its guys like Chael that made this sport by being real fighters. Seems like everyone are "friends" now and dont want to fight eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    , and other times he seems like a cocky self assured and entitled shit.
    Dont mistaken confidence for cockiness. Jon Jones has earned everything he has been given by the UFC.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 02-14-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    He'd probably say something along the lines of how Chael would fight his own mother for a nickel, because he is a cheater, liar, thief, etc...
    Chael's mom is BEAST...you ever hear the stroy of her run in with Okami when he "broke into" her house?

fast forward to 1:15

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Chael's mom is BEAST...you ever hear the stroy of her run in with Okami when he "broke into" her house?

fast forward to 1:15
    It's shit like that that really make me like Chael, dude is funny as fuck
    I hope this post doesn't creep out Sakara=Excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Chael would fight a lion if need be.
    I think he once said he would fight his own mom if it ment getting a ufc belt

Whoa whoa calm down with all the Chael love. Yes, he has shown to fight on short notice before with Dan Miller and Jon Jones, but let's not make it sound like he would fight anyone. He has had reservations about fighting Dan Henderson, whereas Hendo is the guy who said he would fight Chael.

Thread Information