Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chael Sonnen Would Fight Friend Daniel Cormier

Agree to disagree.

Plus you guys were just nitpicking. The point of me commenting was pointing out that I don't believe Sonnen can hang with Cormier on the feet, and can't take him down.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    this is exactly the same failed argument you used after condit put a clinic on diaz. it didnt work then either..
    What? Lol. 1st, These fights aren't even remotely comparable. 2nd, I never said I thought Diaz won his fight with Condit. So it looks like your post is the only thing failing. It definitely wasn't a clinic, though lol. A clinic is more like Wandy-Leben, where there's actually a decisive (and brutal) outcome or finish.
    Last edited by dbader08; 02-15-2013 at 04:09 AM.

2. Default

I'm just informing you how you are coming off. You may not mean to sound that way, but you are starting to sound like Pashak when he rails against the UFC. I'm not the only one picking up on that.

Just showing a bit of dislike for someone that I...dislike.
    We all understand and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    He's a good fighter, I'll give him that, but he's not on Jones, Cormier's, or Anderson's level.
    I don't think anyone has ever put him on their levels.

He's talked so much shit and failed to back it up.
    He's done a great job of backing it up. Anderson had a Tiger Woods/Michael Jordan like demeanor in that most of his opponents were beaten before getting in to the octagon. Chael brings it in every fight he's in. Regardless of the outcome. And last I checked, losing to Anderson Silva of all people isn't something to hang your head on. He's kinda good.

Choked big time when he had his chance to become champ
    Again, losing to Anderson Silva isn't a bad thing. But as long as their is a winner, there is a loser and the list is endless of the people who "choked big time" just because they lost.

and then just broke mentally and quit in the 2nd fight against Anderson after talking just as much shit that time around.
    I see this and am curious as to how he quit? When he was kneed in the solar plexus? It did the same thing to Bonnar as well. But then again, it's easy to say Chael quit when it wasn't you taking those shots.

Not exactly the type of guy that I'm going to show any respect for.
    I always find it odd that the Diaz fan boys are so adamant about respect.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Starting to like Sonnen, but he needs to realize his limitations...

I would have loved to see him fight someone like Shogun, Lil Nog or Rampage... Big name legends. that he can actually beat...

guys likes Jones and DC are FAR too much for him. I like his attitude of wanting to fight the best, but he cant hang with them imo...

however there are still some good matchups for him out there at LHW and even MW should he go back down... Id love to see him fight Vitor, Lombard, or Weidman.

Chael has lost 2 fights in almost 4 years (its 4 years on Feb. 21st). Those 2 fights were against the GOAT that is Anderson Silva, and im sure i dont need to remind everyone of the beating he put on the GOAT in their first fight.

Remember this when saying Chael doesnt belong with certain fighters, he very much belongs.

Dbader, you chael has never outstruck anybody...... ever

You were wrong, why when proved so you try and say "oh but 320 strikes didn't do nothing" or blah blah blah. You were wrong, except it. Now you sound like Pashak, bitter

Thread Information