Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva Would Move to Welterweight to Challenge Georges St-Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    That's about what it feels like when Riv comes after you.
    Does that guy have a halo?

I don't have a halo. Maybe a cloud of stink or something. halo-itosis?

No halo.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

sadly, I don't think I qualify for that, either.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Because Im the 185 lb champion, and its my job to defend my belt.

EDIT: Donosaur is right on the money.
    Its your job to fight whomever your employer wants you to fight. In this case the UFC clearly is giving Silva options.

So again I ask if you had to fight Weidman or GSP knowing you have options, knowing one option is more lucrative than the other, knowing one is a high risk low reward option where the other isn't you would still take the one that is least favorable regardless of consequence?
    Last edited by roaddawg; 02-17-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

I think all athletes in this division will get their opportunity in going for the title. I don't have any intention of fighting with him (Wiedman). I still think he has a lot to do in the UFC. I am in a comfortable position and I am no longer a child, I am 37 years old, he's a kid that is starting. Obviously, this might happen, but, I have two fights on my contract and I think one of them will be with St. Pierre and I don't really have an intention in fighting with him (Weidman) because I'm not a fool. I'm already an oldie, you know?'
    rivet wtf are you talking about. I never questioned what you quoted, I questioned your response to that quote...

You always look for reasons to attack Anderson. Im not just going off this thread... Your the un official leader of the Silva hate club here. Its kind of amusing at times, but childish... Typically Admins are supposed to set an example of how to behave on the forums...

You took his quote out of context... What he said was reasonable... He never said he would never fight Chris, or that it was even his decision in the first place...

thats like me taking a quote of GSP saying he didnt want to fight Sheilds out of context, leaving out the part where he says "because he was such a nice guy."

Or Cain saying he wont fight DC, because they are friends/train together.

Its funny how you continually say "Anderson has the heart of an accountant" What top fighters dont think about their financial gain? GSP just presumably did, as have countless other fighters in the past... Because Anderson puts his familys finances into the equation, you say things like he doesnt have the heart of a champion, but of an accountant? sayings things like what he did is unprecedented, based on that quote...

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Does that make Rampage Majin Buu? Then three guesses who will be Mr. Popo...

PS - Not even Kim Winslow would allow this thread to continue after that beatdown Riv just laid down.

It's official.

/thread
    I loved that show as a kid... better know your stuff before you shoot your mouth... Buu was kicking the shit out of Goku and everyone else... He needed a lot of help to get the job done... So not the best comparison... or maybe it was.

RH laying a beatdown? id drop him on his knees in seconds...

No matter how you take that quote it looks like Anderson is dodging Weidman. If I am wrong then please explain it to me?
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    No matter how you take that quote it looks like Anderson is dodging Weidman. If I am wrong then please explain it to me?
    didnt WANT to fight him...

never said he wouldnt fight him PERIOD...

was never his choice, everybody involved said that...

Weidman simply wasnt his favorite choice or the UFC's for that matter... Hell Dana would have loved for Bisping or even Evans to win to set up those fights... WHICH HE CAN MAKE

but with how everything unfolded... now Dana saying Anderson will mostlikely fight weidman, his camp saying they arent ducking him... It looks like the fight we will be seeing next...

Dont get all the fuss around it, Anderson isnt even signed to his new deal yet.

Thread Information