Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva Would Move to Welterweight to Challenge Georges St-Pierre

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Damn you guys are odd...

Rivet would be eating my fists to his face... nothing else. (unless your into that sort of thing)

And thanks for the English lesson Hoss, I knew that, but it came out that way some how. Atleast I can take something away from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo> Rampage View Post
    Rivet would be eating my fists to his face... nothing else. (unless your into that sort of thing)
    Well, I'm not into that sort of thing.

So I guess you get points for finally being open about your curiosity, but massive disappointment overall. That would explain a lot about your sullen, skewed perception. That will hopefully lessen as you embrace the new you.

Are you going to post any of the links I've asked for, or keep making unfounded allegations in between your emergent latent homosexuality?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Are you two seriously still going back and forth about fighting lol? Rampage you know better homie and Riv I am surprised you are entertaining this still...
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

fighting?

I seriously thought he was propositioning me for sex.

I figured latent anger and confusion explained a lot about him.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    fighting?

I seriously thought he was propositioning me for sex.

I figured latent anger and confusion explained a lot about him.

rh
    Either way somebody is getting pounded.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Oh, thats where I messed up. I assumed you were just a women in need of love Rivet...

all the bitching, nagging, annoying messages. I though you were just crying out for some company...

I guess ill just have to settle for your girl(wife, gf, age appropriate daughter, etc.)

Thread Information