Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigfoot Silva Happy to Shock the World Again by Beating Cain Velasquez

1. Default

Thats the great thing about heavyweight MMA. With those mini-gloves on, everyone has knockout power.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Thats the great thing about heavyweight MMA. With those mini-gloves on, everyone has knockout power.
    No kidding it's not like Cain has an iron chin.

Fuck that's a lot of blood
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    The reason people count him out is because he got massacred by Velasquez only 9 months ago!

I'm not saying that he can't win. Stylistically, I said it before that Big Foot was a bad match for Fedor, but against stylistically, Cain is a bad match for Big Foot.
    I'm not saying he can't win either, but it's a long shot. On paper, it's another squash match, but he's weathered a few of those.

It will be hilarious to read the boards if he does manage to win. He's like the Tim Silvia of the two-thousand-teens, people can't get their heads around him actually winning, and the excuses/dismissals will be running thicker than the skulls they sprout from.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I'm not saying he can't win either, but it's a long shot. On paper, it's another squash match, but he's weathered a few of those.

It will be hilarious to read the boards if he does manage to win. He's like the Tim Silvia of the two-thousand-teens, people can't get their heads around him actually winning, and the excuses/dismissals will be running thicker than the skulls they sprout from.

rh
    I will admit that I would have a hard time believing that it actually happened.

this will set up cain/jds III rather nicely.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

If Cain takes him seriously, he is going to win again.
    Probably not as dominant and as fast as the first time, but I have Cain finishing him by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

8. Default

You can't dismiss Big Foot as he can take a beating. Just look at that mellon of his for a head. The longer it stays standing BF odds increase. My pick em's will be Cain, but I wouldn't be shocked if Big Foot stunned him and won.

Thread Information