+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vitor Belfort Cleared to use TRT again in Brazil | UFC

Default Vitor Belfort Cleared to use TRT again in Brazil | UFC

Vitor Belfort Cleared to use TRT again in Brazil | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

If Vitor Belfort wants to submit himself to TRT therapy once again for his upcoming fight in Brazil, he has received the green light for it by the Brazilian Athletic Comission (CABMMA), as reported by TATAME. ”The Phenom” has agreed to fight former Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold on the main event of UFC on FX 8, in Santa Catarina, Brazil, on May 18th.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I know I have an unpopular opinion on this but I really don't mind if athletes juice or not.

Brown Pride

Luke Rockhold doesn't care that Vitor Belfort will be free to use TRT for their UFC On FX 8 fight - Bloody Elbow
    I don't really care. I'm going out there and I'm going to do what I do. I'm going to beat people whether they are on it or they are clean. I'm a clean fighter and I'm going to go out there and I am going to do my job. It doesn't matter to me. Honestly I get more satisfaction beating people who are on the stuff.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Yeah....I wanna here from Luke after he loses. Cause that's gonna be gold! of course he could win, but hell that wouldn't be any fun now would it?
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

5. Default

Has Vitor only gotten permission in Brazil?
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vitor only fights now in Brazil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information