Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier responds to Frank Mirís trash-talk

Default Daniel Cormier responds to Frank Mirís trash-talk

Daniel Cormier responds to Frank Mir

ďLevel of competition Mir? You do realize I beat the guy fighting for the UFC title next right. Research buddy,Ē Cormier exclaimed, adding he couldnít wait to get a hold of Mir at UFC on FOX 7.

ďHey Barnett, message from your friendly neighborhood Olympian,Ē wrote Cormier in a follow-up message. ďI think Mir says that we arenít very good. Just a heads up.Ē
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Mir is getting under his skin, I like it.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

This is going to be a great fight. I hope Mir wins so Cormier drops to LHW.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I think Cormier need's this W to make his drop to LHW appealing. I also think if Cain steam rolls JDS again after he makes hamburger out of a sasquatch Cormier will be dropping to LHW anyhow seeing as there wont be a person for some time taking that belt from his amigo Cain.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

5. Default

“Hey Barnett, message from your friendly neighborhood Olympian,” wrote Cormier in a follow-up message. “I think Mir says that we aren’t very good. Just a heads up.”
    At the very least, make your trash-talking entertaining. Tattling to Josh Barnett isn't the most manly move...

Just keep fighting and don't run your mouth. Beating Bigfoot and Barnett is a great start, but don't let your head swell up too big. You didn't exactly look like a world-beater in your last fight against Overeem's chubby sparring partner.

Ever since he started calling out Jones, despite not knowing if he can make the cut to 205, I've kinda started to become disenchanted with him.
    ------------------

Mir is one of my fav fighters but he's fuked! lol

ďLevel of competition Mir? You do realize I beat the guy fighting for the UFC title next right. Research buddy,Ē Cormier exclaimed, adding he couldnít wait to get a hold of Mir at UFC on FOX 7.

ďHey Barnett, message from your friendly neighborhood Olympian,Ē wrote Cormier in a follow-up message. ďI think Mir says that we arenít very good. Just a heads up.Ē
    1) When did Bigfoot silva become a great fighter? So what hes fighting your friend Cain again for the title but by no means is he better than Mir. Thats why Mir is fighting you, because you wont fight Cain.

2) Like HOSS said i dont understand why he brings Barnett into this. Cormier is a good guy and i a good fighter and i really want to like him but for some reason i want Mir to tap this guy out. His stand up IMO is better than cormiers but his biggest weakness has always been wrestlers. Going to be a sick fight but i hope he derails the hype train.

I predict Frank Mir face down, out cold on the canvas once again.

Probably will look something like this...
    Last edited by dbader08; 02-16-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Don't know if this is viewable. If not, I'll convert it tomorrow.

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Cormier brings up Barnett because Mir very specifically questioned the level of his opponents, saying Strikeforce isn't the UFC. Barnett alone is better than anyone Mir has ever beaten. People can dismiss Bigfoot all they want, but he's still as good as anyone Mir has ever beaten.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information