Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cris 'Cyborg' signs with Invicta, faces 'India' Gomes on 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Despite our disagreements on TRT and WMMA, I like you. But I know that no amount of discussion is going to change your mind on these topics, because you are too emotionally invested in Ronda.

That only leaves me with flaming you. And believe me, I'm great at it. But like I said, I like you. So you're off the hook... for now.

But you do realize that if/when Ronda loses... there won't be a single place on this forum where you can run to, no thread deep enough to hide in... where my gif won't find you.

It. Will. Be. Glorious.
    I like liz so won't be anytime soon i'll always hate TRT ... yes Rob Bills TRT TRT!!!!
    Last edited by Qball1974; 02-16-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Not sure ...... are you someone that matters???

rob_bills Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I like liz so won't be anytime soon i'll always hate TRT ... yes Rob Bills TRT TRT!!!!
    You see I'm fine with this :P Cyroid is a juicer so yes it is on topic, I just dont like it in threads where it appears out of nowhere, and for no reason!

Ha ha Tito needs to attend some Toast Masters classes.

Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 02-16-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

5. Default

Oh god, that was so cringeworthy, I had to stop watching at two minutes in.

"Goodevingladdies en genlemen of course ahm Tito Ortiz welcome to press conference. I'm of course Tito Ortiz, this is of course my partner George, this is of course Tony, and here of course is my client Cyborg..."

Tito is such an awful orator. Which is a shame since I've seen him be rather articulate, but he just gets so nervous when it comes to public speaking.

Secondhand Embarrassment, man.
    ------------------

Yeesh.....Tito need to take some broadcasting classes or something, hell Dan Henderson would have done a better job....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Josh Koscheck would have been better. And gottdang that woman has a manly ass head!!! I just cant not see it!!!
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

fuck me, cyborg was easier to listen too than Tito.

didn't Dana offer to let cyborg take a few fights in invicta while remaining under a ufc contract, but she turned it down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintessential Studmuffin View Post
    If you dont love Wanderlei Silva...then fuck you sir.

White: Cyborg could have fought in Invicta AND been in UFC - Mixed Martial Arts News

The announcement was made by Cyborg's manager, UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz, during an incohesive press conference. Ortiz spoke at some length, at one point confusing the name of his client with that of UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. At one point Cyborg stripped off her sweat shirt to reveal a tee reading "Ronda will be my b----" and then weighed herself in with no clear view of the scale, declaring her weight was 160. Ortiz thanked the UFC for releasing Cyborg from her contract, as it enabled the former Strikeforce Women's Featherweight Champion to sign with Invicta. But White says she could have done both.

"So we were going to sign her to a contract and we were going to have her fight in Invicta, which means we pay all the bills for her to fight in Invicta," said White. "It would be under a UFC contract with all the perks and benefits of being a UFC fighter and would fight in Invicta. So instead of doing that they chose to not do that and fight in Invicta. If you can make logic out of that whole f—king situation, you're a better man than I am."

"We don't have a 145 pound division so we're going back and forth with these guys and this deal, so I called the girl Shannon Knapp who owns Invicta and said look if I do this deal with Cyborg and you give her fights over there, I'll pay the bills you put on the fights over there till I can figure out how this whole thing's going to go down. She goes absolutely no problem, we'd love to do it."

"The next thing I know they want out of the contract and then they sign with them."

So now Cyborg is fighting for invicta, and could still be signed by the UFC at some point, but they are paying no bills for her.

"Thanks Tito," said White with a laugh.

Thread Information