+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on FUEL 7: Live Results and Discussion Thread

Default UFC on FUEL 7: Live Results and Discussion Thread

Facebook prelims are underway...Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post

Facebook prelims are underway...Here we go.
    This early? Where's this happening?

*Edit*

Nm, London.

England.

I am very unhappy for pickum sakes I took Barao..But my heart is all over Mayday n it's just saddening.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    England.

I am very unhappy for pickum sakes I took Barao..But my heart is all over Mayday n it's just saddening.
    Barao on points.

Yee but who knows anything can happen I guess. I bank on Mayday by 25/26 being unstoppable but now is Renan's time..

I feel bad for Dominic if he never blew out his knee it's possible Renan still had his number..Now he has to come back from devastating surgeries and likely not be able to successfully defend his titles against a beast in Renan.. In reality it may actually be a smart idea for Cruz to hang em up.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

England.

I think they match up really well, I think barao's kicks will be his undoing. He'll eventually throw one without setting it up, have the kick caught and countered, going down in the process.

FGP did you see that Weidman is going to Toronto to do a seminar at Grants MMA..I was wondering if you were going to be attending this?

-Sam Rockwell

I think Harris has to do something substantial here. I haven't seen too much from him in this fight.

FGP did you see that Weidman is going to Toronto to do a seminar at Grants MMA..I was wondering if you were going to be attending this?
    I did not see this. During my grad studies, I barely find time to roll, let alone hit up seminars. Dunno how interested I'd be in Weidman, we tried to get Werdum to come but then he beat Fedor and his seminar price went through the fucking roof.

WTF? Two 30-27's? How the everloving fuck do you figure?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information