Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
What, my update wasn't good enough for you Cat? I mean... I only did include it in an edit to the original post and on this page, just a few posts above yours....

Don't you be tryin to steal my scoop!

Also, what is more likely? That the UFC constantly fails to notify Nick of these dates in advance? Or that Nick (for whatever personal reason) is to blame for not showing up to these things?

How is it that no other UFC fighter has had this problem? And yet Nick always plays the "Well no one told me" card. What the fuck is his management team doing that keeps them too busy to notify him of his PR obligations? Are they too busy guarding Cesar Gracie's backdoor?
Nope, not good enough, shit you left these fellows needing to click a link to see what Diaz's lawyers had to say. It is neither of our scoops, we just copy and paste.

I get your rant about Diaz needing to be responsible, as I said this was a typical Diaz excuse. My question was what benefit does the UFC gain from Dana telling this to the media? I have two guesses, either they are trying to hype Diaz's badboy image or they are giving a pre warning they are getting pissed and Diaz might be pulled. Diaz isnt getting pulled. So, I am lead to think they are just trying to hype the bad boy vs the sportsman GSP.. Like I said, the more Dana tells fans Diaz is being the 'bad guy', the more a large % wants to watch him get his ass beat.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!