+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woodley signs new UFC contract, wants to fight Jake Shields in April or May

Default Woodley signs new UFC contract, wants to fight Jake Shields in April or May

Tyron Woodley signs new UFC contract, wants to fight Jake Shields in April or May - Bloody Elbow

The Strikeforce welterweight recently signed a representation agreement with Malki Kawa, and now he's got a fresh new UFC contract to go with that.

Tyron Woodley may have missed out on the UFC 158 sweepstakes after Rory MacDonald fell off the card because of injury, but it's not all bad news as "T-Wood," who signed a new four-fight contract with the world's leading mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion.

Ariel Helwani reported last night on UFC Tonight that Woodley was targeting a fight with Jake Shields either in April or May. Shields, a former SF middleweight champion and UFC welterweight title challenger, recently announced a return to welterweight following his middleweight bout against Ed Herman. His six-month suspension following a failed UFC 150 drug test is already finished.

I didn't find he looked very good at 170. Woodley takes this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Woodley>Shields imo. If Jake cant get him down, its going to be a long night.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Woodley>Shields imo. If Jake cant get him down, its going to be a short night.
    fixed for ya
    LJS-NEMS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information