Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Henderson claims Anderson Silva 'manipulates the UFC'

Well Hendo if you really wanted Anderson that bad, why not go back down to 185 and start kicking asses? Fight Wiedman, Lombard, and Vitor, then call out the champ. Hell I'll back your title shot if you can beat 2 out of 3 of those guys.

Anderson thinks differently than most other fighters, he's a different cat. He Manipulates his opponents inside and outside the cage, that's just how he rolls...Love it or hate it, He's the man.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Well Hendo if you really wanted Anderson that bad, why not go back down to 185 and start kicking asses? Fight Wiedman, Lombard, and Vitor, then call out the champ. Hell I'll back your title shot if you can beat 2 out of 3 of those guys.

Anderson thinks differently than most other fighters, he's a different cat. He Manipulates his opponents inside and outside the cage, that's just how he rolls...Love it or hate it, He's the man.
    He manipulates them so much that he never even has to fight them. He is the "Man".
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

I dunno exactly how my top 10 forum ranking would be but Don you actually would be a 9 or 10 im sure. well lets see.

FGP
    RIV
    SAK
    Kevo
    DR.MMA
    Cat
    KidInside
    Snigs
    Donasaur
    Hoss......... Im kinda stumped after that DA stands out for his perfectly time pics but my list above is of those whose comments I enjoy reading or very humorous
    Last edited by TheDoucheyWun; 02-20-2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Kevo goes above DR
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

When I was a lurker for who knows how long I think in my above list mentioned I clung to the nuts of Sakara the most. I just thought he was the coolest cat out there.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

And for those on the forum that irritate most I am not bothered by their stupidity and short comings and I do not respond to their comments, However I do respond and rep them when they have something I agree with or I believe in their argument.

^^^^^^ All goes out the window when it comes to one guy, one guy only that Zana dude I have no use for what so ever.

-Sam Rockwell

I think I may have just hijacked my 1st thread and for that I am honored.

-Sam Rockwell

Pretty funny thread. Two important factors a lot of people are forgetting (Not all) was the fact that Hendo vs Bisping was a title eliminator. And that back then the MW division seriously lacked depth. After ko'ing Bisping I figured it was locked up. Then we got Silva vs Maia.

8. Default

Again, I'm going to refrain from flaming you for your ignorance.

It's very simple.

Hendo vs Bisping was a title eliminator.

Not only did Dan win, he did it in possibly the most devastating fashion in UFC history...

(First time I've ever used this gif in a relevant discussion, lol)

Who was more deserving than Dan at the time? The fact that Vitor got the next shot at the title, a man Dan had already beaten (and Vitor got caught juicing) shows that there wasn't exactly a plethora of deserving contenders ahead of him.

You dont just lose 3 of the top 10 pound for pound posters on the forum without massive repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    I dunno exactly how my top 10 forum ranking would be but Don you actually would be a 9 or 10 im sure. well lets see.

FGP
    RIV
    SAK
    Kevo
    DR.MMA
    Cat
    KidInside
    Snigs
    Donasaur
    Hoss......... Im kinda stumped after that DA stands out for his perfectly time pics but my list above is of those whose comments I enjoy reading or very humorous

PS - Kimbo, I think this is a more fitting Star Wars reference for your "apprentice"...

------------------

You have to realize HOSS, Other then Cat all the guys ahead of you and Don have been around alot longer. I lurked long time before joining.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information